Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm a little crazy today (Kok Ee said it was due to the end of Principle of Marketing mid term paper ~ many seem to say the same thing after any paper actually though I just don't seem to notice) so pardon me for not being me today. You won't get to read or hear me talking about these kinda things on a normal day, know? What are we waiting for? Let's get on with the show!!!! (uh...posts lah you baka *sweatdrop*)

Hmmm....there were a few things I wanted to post when it happened (something like I told myself: I have to post this in my blog later) but I kinda forgot so now when I think of one, some came back (actually only another came back) so I'll just stop my explanation now and just type, ne?

Well, first thing happened last night actually. It was somewhat a rather gross sight for me. Nothing wrong but sometimes you wonder.....do people think before they put on their clothes? Anyhow, getting to the point, there was this guy in my Japanese class and he always wore tight t-shirts. Sometimes even sleeveless (yes, they are not allowed in campus actually) and showing off all his muscles I guess. Maybe he does think his body is so damn hot, who knows? Anyway, yesterday he wore a yellow coloured t-shirt (with sleeves) and since he was right there smack in the front of the room, centre of attraction konon....and I noticed something...that guy has boobs. (Reminds me of those Alpha jokes around with Rita, Kelvin and Lai Ching. :p) Somehow I feel that guys with huge boobs are yucks. Hahahaa...kinda like those quizes where the question goes: What turns you off about a guy? Then among them was "guys with huge boobs". Hahahaha.....(told you I'm whacky today. I wanna go yam cha!~!)

Well, another thing was during the SRC meeting earlier. I was sitting behind Kok Ee so we were like talking and all and somewhere in between, I suddenly said something I never expected to say in front of quite a few people. I mean we all laughed, yes....but I totally did not see that coming out of my mouth. Heck, even Shu Yin did not expect me to say that and she agreed with me when I said this had to be Thye Shin's influence. Thye Shin polluted my mind. NOOOOO~~~!!!!! Me wanna bully Thye Shin!!!! Me miss bullying Thye Shin!!!! (Hmm....dunno why I typed this out suddenly. Told you I'm weird today)

Anyway the last thing I'm going to post is about a stewpeed girl who was crossing the road between MMU to EP. I think she thinks that her butt is so damn bloody gorgeous and it took her forever to cross the road. Here I am giving you people-who-think-it-is-your-grandfather's-road to cross safely before I take the turn with my car (MY RIGHT OF WAY, MIND YOU!!) and there you are walking like you're catwalking. If I had no self control, I would surely have knocked her down. Stupid, stupid, and plain stupid. You think you can be a model? Hah? Wait another 100 years dear. Either that long or till the day a meteor falls in Malaysia. (which I think is even longer)

And since I'm here already, let me whine about something, ya? Well, remember the date I told you guys about? Looks like I won't be going for it. (not so soon anyways) :( Hope it will come again soon cos I really wanted to go out on this one....even if I have to pay my share, damn it. Will update if there are any of the similar cases, ok? (Thye Shin, your date does not count :p)

Oops....looks like there's another thing to post too. Hahahaa....me all forgetful here and when they pop, I type. Anyways, remember about the guy online who I showed my picture and he called me beautiful and all? No? Remember after that he asked me whether I had a boyfriend or not? No? Remember that when I said not at the moment, he asked me to be his girlfriend? NO? Then that means you never read that post lah...aiyoh. :p Anyways, we chatted again last night and he asked a lot on Malacca and all. The job opportunities, the living standard, the currency (How Zan, explains why I asked you the question last night) and a lot more. Then he asked whether will I make him my boyfriend if he were to move here. What th..... Are people that desperate? Or does he think I'm that pretty? (Note: In that particular photo, I was a little ok looking as I was dressing up for my birthday celebration) Heh....wonder what his reaction will be if he does come and work here and he does meet me and he got a shock of his life? Will he then choose to fly back to India (yes, I mentioned he's from India before but he's kinda fair....I'm not a racist anyways) to work there? Me don't really bother cos me don't wanna think about it for the time being.

To end (I know I've been yapping too much here), a note to say that I will have certain articles uploaded later on and I will put a link to these articles. Articles which I wrote during secondary, some of others who I read and liked and decide to share with you (will give credits to the original author of course) and some which I have written a fe months, years, days, weeks, etc ago. Just for hecks. You can be surprised of the amount of crap I can generate from my puny little brain. Hah!

And there you have it, Lase's first whacky post. Bravo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home