Saturday, October 25, 2003

Well, have not been posting that often, ne? Though I was supposed to post something on Thursday, but since there was lack of time, so I post now le.

Thursday

I'm black!!!! I'm all black. :) Well, I went to Mahkota Parade with Ee Lin and to meet How Zan there. And somehow when choosing my clothes before going off, I thought of wearing my black slacks (somehow I think I look good in that :p ) and while grabbing, I saw my black tube top nearby so I thought I'd just grab it and try it on. My first impression was "Wow! Sizzling Hot"....if only I dared go out like that. Hehehe...Since I decided to wear the slacks and the tube, I'm off to find an overcoat. The usual overcoat I wore has not been ironed and my second choice was in the wash. So it was a 10 minute trying on different overcoats to see which matched the best. Finally I got my black 'jacket' (it actually comes with a dress but it can be used separately) and it looked ok so off me went. I wore black socks and black boots too. (The boots I wore for the cosplay event) On my way to fetch Ee Lin, I took out my black sunglasses and put them on. So, you can imagine how black I was then. Black hair, black clothes, black shoes, even black watch. (I normally use a gold+white one but this time I decided to don on my black+a little white watch) :D Was kinda happy about it though I would have loved it more if I were to go out all pink or all cyan. But that would mean buying new clothes, new shoes...dread to think of that day. :p

Anyhow, we went to MP and met How Zan at the Pakard Photo shop and off we were to buy our presents. Poor How Zan had a stiff neck and could not turn his head to the left. We headed to B.U.M City and unfortunately we met Thye Shin there. :p Though at least it was not bad cos Hui Ying was there. Phew...else I'd dread to think of the scene then. :p Anyhow, it was a short chat and they went off. How Zan got his presents and since he was rushing for time, we lepaked a little and he was off. Then myself and Ee Lin went to every single shop selling clothes to check them out. I saw this amazingly gorgeous dress in a shop (which I forgot the name but know the location) and I was so tempted to buy it. Hehehe...but since I do not print money, I left it there. (I have to stop buying clothes actually cos I have quite a few dresses and t-shirts which I have yet to wear...all brand new :D ) Urgh....

After a little shopping around (we were supposed to shop for a birthday present but we ended up looking at our own stuffs...biasa lah), we went in to Parkson and I hurriedly went to the ladies section. Wanted to try on the dress I saw there last time and if it fits nicely, most likely I was going to buy it. *start sad song* Unfortunately, the dress was no where to be found. I was devastated. I searched high and low for it but it was gone. Away forever. Leaving me behind, into someone else's arms. Oh, the tragedy. *end sad song* Me looking at the positive side, I was thinking it was good since I can save that money since I do have 2 or 3 dresses unworn. And another evil perasan part of me thought that maybe some person bought it to surprise me with it later on. Hehehehe....though the possibility of that is like 1%. :p

We left MP after looking at some cloth and headed to Jaya Jusco to meet up with How Zan....and also grab something to eat cos Ee Lin and How Zan were so the very the hungry.Upon reaching JJ, I had a surprise. Hahahah....kind of lah. How Zan brought Huwi Yin along so I was kinda jumpy then. :D People stare but who cares....see, they even rhyme. Anyhow, we grabbed a bite at McDonald's before heading off to lepak and shop.

But before I proceed, at McDonald's, the cashier there attending to us was sooooo rude. Impolite. Impatient. And thinks she owns McDonald's or something. Hmmm...how do I explain this? She was like those people who are serving you but not in the mood of serving. Like she does not like what she does but forcing herself to do the job. She was so.....I hated her lah. Not hate lah but dislike the way she treats a customer. I mean I've been a promoter before and I know you have your ups and downs but please lah....if I had complained about her attitude, she would have gotten the scolding of her life. And when I went to grab another drink with Ee Lin, we went to another cashier. This time, he was nice but he was so damn slow. I waited there for I-have-no-idea-how-long but the next line (another cashier) has about 4 or 5 transactions completed. And I'm still second in line to this cashier. Urgh....finally it came to my turn. Just got a drink and left. Easy, ne?

Huwi Yin and I decided to skip Japanese class since we wanna lepak at JJ. Hehehe...pemalas man. So we walked even more. Halfway through, How Zan had to leave again....but it was the supermarket so it was our last stop. Met Andry and Beng Hor there and they were buying stuffs for a party. Parties.....coolness. Me miss parties. :p Those with games and playing with water and all. :D I grabbed some stuff (a lot actually :D ) and paid. We (Huwi Yin and I) were having a fight on who holds the shopping basket there and the only thing Ee Lin can do was to shake her head. Hehehehe...if she had offered, maybe I would have just left her to take it. :p Me always bully Ee Lin and me don't feel that bad. Nyahahaha.... (me not scared writing like this cos me know she won't come here to read. :p ) She knows also lah....hehehe...

Went home, online for a while, bathed and got ready to go out....again. Hehehe....for yam cha. We (How Zan, Huwi Yin, Ee Lin, Ah Wei and myself) went out to Cahaya Dinar and lucky How Zan drove (yeah...we met him again for the third time that day) cos my leg was aching already....felt like a cramp was coming. It was really fun there with all the 'typo chatting' we had. (To those who went: Hush.....don't go spreading around know. Typo only mah. Hush hush.) Too bad a certain someone (read: How Zan) have not watched Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu much so he was a little left out on some stuffs we chat about. So basically, I was out since 2.30 PM till 12.00AM. :D Was a very happy and fun day.

Friday
True enough, I had a minor cramp today. Went to Mr Shanmugam's (my standard 5 & 6 tuition sir) house for Deepavali with my aunt and met a lot of people I know there. Well, most are either my aunt's friends or Mr Shan's family but they still remember me. I'm so touched....(cos did not go there for the past 2 years) One even thought I was working now (perhaps cos of the way I dresses that day...a little formal-like). :p It was quite ok there but as I see a couple (my aunt's friend's colleague), the lady was like asking the man to do every single thing. Taking food for her, taking drinks for her, even offered to take drinks for a small girl (but she said: girl you want a drink? uncle can take for you). Well, the man seemed like he don't mind. Are all girls expected to do that? And will all guys actually do that? Now I'm starting to ponder. Somehow I pity the man a little cos he does not participate in the conversation on the table (neither do I but I am not a wife following her husband and felt left out). I was thinking the lady could at least try and get her husband in the conversation. Hmmm... pondering more.

And guess what? Last night we went to yam cha again. And again we met up with How Zan. This time near Lim Tian Puan restaurant. Rita drove so my leg had more rest (though it was ok) and the car was so cold. Brrrrr..... Huwi Yin was quite quiet but maybe it was cos she did not know Rita that well yet. There was a time while yam cha when Rita was talking to Li Kai (he was there with som friends), I was talking to Huwi Yin and How Zan was talking to his handphone. Heheheh...someone through the handphone lah.

Guess that's about it for now. A little long, right? Ah, I know you'll read. :p Me want pokute cereal!!! Hehehe...*muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home