Sunday, October 19, 2003

Nothing much to blog today. Just informing that I've also created a quiz about myself so feel free to try it, ok? Just don't cheat lah, ok? For the time being, as I'm typing now, top scorer is Lai Ching with 70 points but only out of 2 people lah. Hahaha...still, quite happy she can get this high. :D

Once many have taken the quiz, don't mind if I give some overall comments, ne? And maybe reasons why my answers are as such. :p

I'm working on a background image for my blog actually but I have no idea how am I to upload it later....so, I'll just worry about that later. Supposed to study today but in the end I watched anime, watched TV and surfed the net. Speaking of anime, Onegai Twins finale sucks in my opinion. Urgh...they could have had a better ending, right? Argh....if they were to get my opinion, they would have had an even much nicer ending, one fans like me will fall in love with. :D Still, episode 11 is a must watch....at least 3 times as it is filled with emotions. At least I think so. :p

Study study study....*kicks self out of computer chair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home