Monday, October 20, 2003

Phew....after a little hassle, my quiz can be taken again. Do click on the link provided on your right hand side of the screen. Scroll down a bit....ya. There it is. Saw it? Just below the links. Open your eyes big big lah. So big there it's written Lego-Quizzie. No, don't click on that title. Click on the grey wordings below it. I'm sure you can see it and click it by now. So, get your @$$ to it and start answering. All the best. :D Note that one of the answers is wrong so your final score can actually be checked here later on. Oh, and most likely, by clicking there, you will not be able to see your scores at the end of the quiz. Don't go answering thousands of times though. Check the scoreboard here on my blog itself. If you want to have your name there, I would have to send a personal invitation for you to take my quiz so pass me your e-mail address and then you can have your name there. Thank you.....

PS: Later only I blog about today lah ye....going to kutuk a certain guy by the name of Traxx. :D Now me got to go for Japanese class....konbanwa Yeo-san!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home