Monday, October 20, 2003

I'm quite angry now as some of my friends thought it was funny to do my quiz with their name "Legolase" and their e-mail legolase@legolase.legolase. Well, it's not!!!! And what more, instead of getting 40 points, he/she only gets 30 actually in the same case as Traxx. As of now, scores (after considering the question I wrote the answer wrong...)

1. 80 - ching
2. 60 - lohyugee
3. 50 - Yin
4. 40 - me
5. 30 - zan
6. 30 - legolase
7. 10 - Traxx

Still won't comment on answers just yet but I was expecting me (you know who you are ~ no, I'm no going to tell anyone) to get better results. :p Shows how well you know me, ne? This quiz is kinda fun. Heheh...makes me wanna make another one. :p I'll make many next time and put it in my "Lego-Quizzie" section, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home