Wednesday, October 29, 2003

As usual Masami will take loads of quizes and I'll be there clicking on those that appeal me and take them too. And here are the results:



Ehem....sexiest geek ever? Ehem ehem.....:p :D Nothing to say.



Hehehe....same as Masami. *perasan mode* "Do I hear the sound of hearts breaking?" ~sniggers~ *end perasan mode* I guess only Lee Na, Alisa and Lai Ching understand this.

Edited: After checking....all are "You don't need a boyfriend" but the wordings after that is different. Looks like I did not get the same as Masami. But basically it's the same. :D Was not able to get the "I need a boyfriend" results. :p All the women who are independent, throw your hands up at me..... =)


I'm getting there. I don't suck, but I've got a ways to go.


Not too bad, but you can do better. Keep working on it- maybe try kicking a few guys wherever you want to, then start lighting them on fire. Slow and steady wins the race, okay? You've got a long way to go, but I think you'll survive.


No comment from me....



This time I'm same as Masami. Hehehe...ne, Masami-chan, not Tamagochi....more like Neopets!!!! Kawaii!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home