Thursday, November 13, 2003

Today has been an awesome day. I was out and particularly spent about 8 hours at Mahkota Parade. :D Well, I went to fecth Huwi Yin at about 11.30 AM and we were off to MP. Upon reaching, we headed to the cinema straight away to buy tickets...and also decide on what movie to watch. In the end, we decided to watch Matrix Revolution for the 2.30 PM show. So after buying the tickets, we went around window shopping and ended up in Kenny Rogers Roasters for our lunch. We were stuffed after that as there were 3 side dishes and the chicken portion was quite big. I did a naughty thing there though...when Huwi Yin went to the wash her hands, I asked for the bill and paid. :p Cannot everything she pay mah (she paid for the tickets) and she gave me that 'evil' stare...but I don't mind. :p

We continued shopping and were in Parkson when How Zan called Huwi Yin (got a missed call from him cos my phone was silent so I did not feel the vibration :D) and said he could join us for the movie. So we went to the ticket counter to see whether there are any tickets from our row available...else he had to sit alone. And finding that there aren't any left, I made a few calls and finally managed to force Diana to come along with How Zan so at least he won't be sitting alone. (Didn't make much difference though since it was free sitting in the end)

So we went window shopping more. Went to Tropicana to look at the monkey t-shirts they have then and since we had another hour to spend, we ended up outside of Tropicana, with nice background music, talking for that whole 1+ hours. Met Thye Shin and Hui Ying on their way out of the cinema and Thye Shin cut his hair!!!! And he looks rather funny and a little less kakkoi. Hehehe....and I thought he was not going to but his hair till after the next cosplay. Don't tell me you forgot, Thye Shin....baka!

Anyways, How Zan and Diana arrived 1 minute before the show started and we chose our seat (we sat together since it was free sitting). The movie was not that bad. I'd rate Pirates of the Carribean better but it had some deep elements in it. And the worse thing was I cried!!!! An action movie and I cried in it. Hahahaha....well, can't help it, can I? Kinda normal....was expecting to anyways. But the funny part was I kept silent, did not move (to wipe my tear or anything) and later 'wiped' my tears as if I was rubbing my eyes from a sleepy state. Hehehe....:p Lucky I did not sit beside someone who would laugh at me if they found out (Read: Lee Na).

After the movie, we walked more and ended up at McDonald's as Diana has not taken her lunch and How Zan was hungry. Since How Zan bought a McValue Meal, I bought the Denim Bear for Ee Lin cos I knew she liked it so much. (Which she reluctantly took when I gave her cos she said she pai sei and it was expensive....only managed to convince her when I said treat it as an early Christmas present) As usual, How Zan was being as perasan as ever :p and saying that he has 'charm' and all. :D And somehow there was a part when Diana was also perasan...so myself and Huwi Yin were teasing them both...cos they both wore red t-shirt and blue jeans today as well. =)

After eating we went off walking (again :p) until about 8.30 and that was when we decided to go home. I stayed at home long enough for me to take my dinner and a shower...and then I'm off again to Cahaya Dinar (Diana fetched). This time, it was Diana, Ee Lin, Kok Ee, How Zan, Huwi Yin and myself who went out. We had quite a 'smokey' experience there but managed to bear with it till 12.30 AM when Diana's mum called. Hehehe...Cinderella needs to go back and this Cinderella as well.

All in all, it was such a tiring and wonderful day. And that should have given me enough evergy for me to study throughout this whole week. Arghh....can't wait till the 20th when I'll be free on holidays!!! Yahoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home