Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Wow....it's been like a week since I last posted, ne? Well, hope this makes up for all those cos I've been typing and editing assignments non stop since last Monday and finally I'm free. Free from any stupid projects. Ah.....And I don't intend to start studying until tomorrow. Hah! Today's my free day before entering the freaky world. :p

Let's see.....since last week....did anything happen? I'll highlight those I think deserve a space in my blog, ne? Alright, first thing that I can think of is about that guy in my Japanese class. Remember I posted earlier about the guy with those boobs in my class and wears really tight fitting sleeveless T-shirt and thinks he has the most beautiful body in the whole world? Well, another addition to his 'beatiful' looks is that he ties his hair. Urgh....it was during one of the classes and he did that with a normal rubber band and he looks sooooo ugly. Do guys think it's macho or something keeping long hair and wearing tight fitting t-shirts? I mean it's ok if you have six pax but this? Yuck. Too bad my handphone does not come with a camera else I'd surely take his picture and post it here. Hahahaa.....still, it's a free world.

Since I don't think I have anything to highlight from then on till Saturday, I'll just skip to Saturday, ne? Ehem....Well, Saturday was the day I went up to KL to attend a wedding dinner. One of my relatives got married....I think it's my aunty's brother's daughter's marriage if I'm not mistaken. Well, the bride (my relative) was absolutely stunning. She was so pretty there and she was gleaming. And her body was soooooo nice also. Haih....*drools* Not to mention her wedding gown (or evening gown). *drools more*

Anyway, I'll rewind a little before the trip....well, I was planning to go in this yellow orche dress I bought in Jaya Jusco a long time ago (when there was sale cos it was 70% off) since I've not worn it before, not even once. So, I took it out nicely and rested in on my sofa (I did not want to pack it in my bag cos it will then be all crumpled up). And there I was...all ready and packed to go. But since my other family members are not, I decided to edit more of my assignment rather then sitting there doing nothing. Out of a sudden, my dad called me and said we're going now. What? Could they not have informed me like 2 or 3 minutes earlier. I quickly saved and switched off my PC. Plugged out my modem (it's lucky too cos that evening there was a huge thunderstorm), grabbed my bag and headed off. The first half an hour or so was quite nice since my brother was not asleep....so I have someone to talk to. And then somewhere about half way through, I was thinking about what kind of shirt did my brother bring along and *poof* I thought about my dress. Damn....I sure did not pack it in my bag and it's not in the car. I was 95% certain it was in the house, sitting there nicely on the sofa. Man!!! My heart started pounding, my head started spinning....and I told my brother (of course I told him in Chinese just in case my mum heard me telling him about it). I was in such a panicky state that I would just faint. I decided to tell my mum there and then but my brother told me to wait till he was asleep. Basket....he did not want to hear any lecture...I know. But in the process of waiting, I myself fell asleep. And when I woke up, I decided not to tell my mum till we reached our destination. (less lecture in my opinion) Of course I would have to buy a new dress for the wedding and there goes my money again....this had to happen when I'm broke.

Anyhow, nearing our destination, I dropped the bomb. Did not really get a long lecture....something I did not expect. :p But it was good since there was no scolding either. Hehehe....ate lunch and the search for a new dress began. Since we were already in a shopping complex (a small one but good enough since they have Parkson there), I went to search for some. Saw some really gorgeous ones in those stalls (you know those selling stuff without having a shop...but selling at the open area...MP has a lot) but I did not approach the stall as the dresses looks expensive and surely out of my budget. Finally after browsing for about half an hour or so, my mum picked out a yellow dress for me and it was rather sweet. And since it was not a long dress, I can wear it during presentations and stuff. :D And it only costs me RM36 (well, thanks to the 50% discount). There, I swore if I were to win a lottery of 1 million, I wold not hesitate to buy other clothes there. They were relatively cheap (cos of discounts) and some were absolutely fabulous. I so wanted a pink dress....can't tahan...must describe. Well, it's sweet pink so it's like sooooo nice. And it's spagetti strapped which comes down to a v neck. And the flow of the dress is absolutely fantastic with a few flowers as design, lined with sequin. Beautiful and it's only RM89. They have pink, yellow and blue. And I wanted all!!!! Kyyaaaa.....I'd even wear it without any overalls if I have them. Nyao~ So now that the dress is settled, all I have to do is wait for dinner. :D

Back to dinner.....everyone was wearing such lovely dresses. I was drooling all over the place. Man....I wish I could just do what Usagi does and take a picture of it and voila....I have that dress. I want that gadget!!! Luna, come find me. Uuuwwaaaahhhh.... Anyways, the dinner was fabulous. Well, minus all the yakking by the emcee in Cantonese....she was reciting a lot of verses of poems I think for the couple to have a healthy life, to have children, and whatever else, I have no idea. The food was great except for the shark's fin soup....it was way too starchy. And drinks were served by the glasses so you can choose different drinks anytime but I stuck to Sprite the whole time. Sprite, with a little bit of added oomph. Hehehe...well, the first drink my brother took was brandy and he was thinking of having only one glass but since the waiters and waitresses there refer to your drink and give you the same drink, I think my brother had about 4 glasses in total....if I'm not mistaken. And me sitting beside him, for every glass of sprite that I was given, I took a few drops of brandy and poured it into my drink. :D Well, took a pure shot of it when my brother first got it but I did not want to get all itchy that night (I'm allergic to alcohol) so I just took a few drops from then after. Enough to have the taste of both my sprite and the brandy.....and make my drink change colour. :D Wonder whether my mum saw me or not? And if she did, she did not stop me...does this mean I can drink on these occasion? I mean not drinking seriously but just like what I did there. :D Hopefully....a little alcohol in your blood once in a while is good, right?

Nothing special happened there....and there aren't any guys to look at. All those with girlfriends are not eye candy as well...:p Except there was this cute little guy who reminds me of Kakashi. Minus the mask and change the white hair to black, you got a minature Kakashi there. My goodness....he was sooo cute in that outfit. :D And he was running around with his sisters I think and I was like giggling there....and keep saying "Kakashi!!!" .... "that is sooo Kakashi!!!" ... "minature Kakashi!!!" until I think my brother got sick of it. :p And I don't have a camera else I'd surely take a picture of him. :) And then compare his kakkoi-ness to Thye Shin. Hehehe...confirm he wins.

And now that I'm back....been back since Sunday anyway, I'm feeling very very very tired today. Well, partly because I hardly got any sleep cos I was finishing my assignment and printing them. Then I skipped my first hour of class in order to hand in the assignment on time. And after my Japanese class yesterday, I was so tired and my eyes were like so heavy....but I managed to force them open till 1 am cos I promised to some people that I'll be online to chat. And now today when I woke up, I have a terrible headache (must have been cos of me straining my eyes yesterday and pushign my body to the limit these pass few days) but I've promised Masami a post and hopefully this turns out long enough. Slightly recovered but there is a minor headache going on still. Went to campus for a while earlier to accompany Ee Lin there and also to withdraw some money....damn I'm so broke. Stupid finance have yet to reimburse me my money. >:( And finally after a whole sem is almost over....my faculty is done with the Dean's List and we can start collecting today. Lucky Ah Wei messaged Ee Lin so we just stopped by and grabbed it before heading off home. And now I'm here, burning CDs and surfing the net. Tonight = study study study....hopefully lah. Hehehe...

And now is time for lunch so I'm signing off. :D Sorry to those who puasa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home