Friday, November 14, 2003

Nyao~ I woke up so late today. Probably cos I slept quite late yesterday also...heheh...watching GetBackers. :p In 2 days, I've watched about 20 episodes....really mata bengkak. Hehehe...going to finish it in between studies the next few days. :D

Today since it's still early, nothing happened. But yesterday was not bad. If you noticed, my last post dated 13th November 12+ AM was meant for what happened on 12th November. And since Blogger was down yesterday, I was not able to post it till last night. :)

So, yesterday I woke up late as well....sheesh...and that to a phone call by Kak Ina from STAD, asking me to collect a cheque for a reimbursement for the club. Wonder why no one woke me up the past few days? Hmmm.....they want me to rest more? Sure bo? Fuyoh...but I dislike it as half my day would be gone down the drain already. Tomorrow must wake up at 9.00 AM...confirm!! :p Anyways, off I went to STAD and collected the cheque and went to the bank to bank it in as well. And also drew out the money there so as not to confuse the money with my own. :D Wait silap-silap EMiNA's money enter my pocket, I die. :p Need to pass to Shu Yin as soon as possible to minimize the urge to use the money on CDRs. Heheheh....previously used RM50 of EMiNA when I got into an 'accident' and it was tragedy when I needed to replace it. In short, wallet bocor. :D So, don't wanna repeat the same mistake twice so set aside already.

Coming back from campus, I went online, watched a few episodes of GetBackers and I was called for a meeting in Fun's house. Meeting normal only lah....but when Thye Shin called me to ask me to go to the Euro Funfair near Tesco (it was Fumi's birthday so he was bringing them there), Fun and David were going like "aaahhhh...", "hhaaaaahhhh...." I think they thought it was my boyfriend on the line or something. Anyhow, I was not sure whether to go along with Thye Shin or not cos I'm scared I'll be the odd one out....but thankfully I was not. Hehehe....another reason was it was between the funfair and GetBackers....aih....decisions, decisions. Hehehe...

Though in the end, we (Thye Shin and myself) did not go inside the funfair...we went to Tesco instead. (Fumi, Nox and another 2 girls went though) So I went shopping with Thye Shin...hahah...can't say shopping cos we were more like walking pointlessly to no specific direction except for the biscuits part and also the snacks part. :D Bought 3 bags of keropok and 2 packs of biscuits...there goes my RM11 but since I just got my so called 'salary' a few minutes back, I just splashed it. Wanted to get some chupa chups but I was thinking....who am I suppose to share it with since there are no more classes? (Chupa Chups being sold in a pack of 10) So I decided not to....maybe buy later on.

Checked on new comics to be bought but there are none. Latest Gempak issue seems cool with cosplay pictures and stuff....I wanna read it. Thye Shin, don't forget to pass it to me, ok? Well, got home, took a shower, started studying (finally!!!) and chat for a while before I had to go offline. Then watched another few episodes of GetBackers till it was time to go zzzzzzz......not a nice dream though. :p

Now me here and not yet makan lunch also....wanna go makan now. Pyu~~ Jyaaaaaa na. *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home