Saturday, November 15, 2003

Damn it....today's Saturday and all this while I thought it was Friday. Taihen desu taihen desu. This means all my schedule are behind time and now I doubt I have enough time to finish studying. Argh....how can this happen? Man....seems like this is going to be my last blog post for the next whole week till after my exams. Kyaaa...

Well, nothing much to post anyway cos it's study week and there are no classes and I do not go out and I'm just stuck in my room playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (courtesy of Tidus) and I practically got hooked on to it and played non stop for about 6 hours so there goes my study time as well. Urgh...I knew I shouldn't have started playing first. Dang. And what more, I'm only 1 episode away from the finale of GetBackers but I do not have the cd cos Shu Yin passed to me till 48 only. Kyaaa...Thye Shin, hear my call...give me episode 49. I want!!! Hehehe...:p And Sailormoon episode 6 was out and I got it and reencoded it and watched it. Finally Makoto comes out and I dunno why but I still like her character. Me wanna be like Makoto!!! Not Makoto Shishio for sure though. Hehehe...

Anyway, since there is not much to post about my life, I was saving this for the right time and I feel that the right time is now. I think most people have taken my Lego-Quizzie already. So now, I'm going to explain on the answers. Hehehe...

1. Among these, which are my favourite foods?

a) Nasi lemak, Laksa, Roti Tissue
b) Roti Tissue, Nasi Lemak, Mee Rebus
c) Mee Hoon Kueh, Mee Rebus, Nasi Lemak
d) Laksa, Mee Hoon Kueh, Nasi Lemak

Answer: c


Well, some of you might think I love to eat roti tissue. Well, I do but it's not my favourite food. Cos if it were, I'd be going to every stall I know selling roti tissue and try it. But as for the food in my answer, I do tend to try out every single new stall I see selling them. Though mee rebus is hard to find, it was my first favourite food and still remains as one of them. :p

2. Which part of my head am I most proud of?

a) Eyes
b) Hair
c) Face
d) Mouth

Answer: b


No question here, I'm proud of my hair. Yup, I am. Cos I think I hve panda eyes, a mouth way too big and my face is not nice as well. Hehehe...plus, I'm proud of my hair cos I have spent a lot of time caring for it and also wasted a lot of money on hair accessories. Plus, now that my hair is long....who won't sayang it, right?

3. How many dishes do I most prefer to have with my rice?

a) 1
b) 2
c) 3
d) 4

Answer: a


This is a very tricky one, ne? Though of course you'll see me eating with 2 or 3 dishes when at a shop, at home, I prefer to eat with only 1 if possible. Heck, last time I even seperate my rice into portions so I eat them plain with each dish by itself. Kinda like take out 2/3 of the rice on my plate and eat with a dish. Then take 1/2 of what I took out and eat with another dish. Oh ya, I wash my plate also cos I don't want any from the previous dish to be in my next portion. And the final 1/3 will be on a clean plate with another dish. Of course this is considering I have 3 dishes I like that I can eat with. :D

4. When did I get my first huge crush? Second? Third?

a) Form 1, Form 3 and Alpha
b) Form 4 and none after
c) Alpha, Beta and no third
d) Form2, Form 5 and no third

Answer: b


Well, huge crush...I guess it was then only. Small admiration and crsuh got lah but not huge. Well, not yet experience my 2nd huge crush...I'll let you know if I have, ya? ;)

5. What is my least favourite colour?

a) Grey
b) Orange
c) Yellow
d) Green

Answer: d


Green = yuck in my dictionary. You know if you take the Buncho poster colour set, the light green is so yucky. I did not like that green since very small cos I remember hating that colour during art classes so much. Different shades of green might be ok ok and so so....but I'll most definitely stay away from grass green (light green). Yuck, yuck and more yuck.

6. When did I get my original nickname Lase?

a) Standard 6
b) Form 1
c) Standard 5
d) Form 2

Answer: a


This is the question where I set the answer wrongly. Don't know what came over me back then. :p Well, I remembered it was in Standard 6 cos I introduced myself as Lase in Form 1 to some newly met friends. :) So can't be wrong on this one.

7. What is my childhood ambition?

a) Paleontologist
b) Dancer
c) Astronomist
d) Archeologist

Answer: c


OK. A huge typo here. There is no such thing as an astronomist. There is only an astronomer. But you still get the point, ne? Archeologist and paleontologists were about dinosaurs and bones and it's just not my cup of tea. They were my brother's dreams last time though...I think. As for dancer (a lot..as in more than 90% of you guys put this as the answer), well, I wouldn't say it was my childhood ambition. Neither would I say it's my current ambition also. It's more like a passion and an art. And heck, I don't even dance nice so it's better for me to stay off being a professional in it. =)

8. I have an obsession for nice...

a) Shoes
b) Dresses
c) T-shirts
d) Skirts

Answer: b


Give me a million bucks to spend on clothes and 50% would be used to buy dresses, for sure. The rest might be for some skirts, blouses, t-shirts, cloth (cosplay!!!) etc but for sure, I'll fill my entire closet with dresses and buy another cupboard to fill those which cannot fit. Nyehahahaa....I still love that particular dress from Metrojaya which was RM269.90....urgh...how I wanted to find RM300 on the floor then. It was turqouise also. Kyyaaaaa..... :p

9. What irritates me most when chatting is ... (Lase: hard for me to choose too. :p Hint: read the question carefully)

a) People who are stagnant (eg: do not reply messages)
b) People who reply short replies (eg: i see, so ka, ok, yes)
c) People who end without saying goodbye
d) People who can't create conversation (eg: I'm the one thinking of topics)

Answer: b


Well, I find it very irritating that when I type a whole long sentence/message to the person I'm chatting with and get such replies. It's just like telling me to shut up and close the conversation. Sheesh....I can accept it sometimes but if you do it everytime, then it is I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-N-G!!!! The other answers I can tolerate. Don't worry about it. =)

10. What do I have a phobia of?

a) Heights
b) Love
c) Spiders
d) Bees

Answer: d


Yup. Believe it or not, I have a phobie of bees. Well, can't blame me since I got stung by bees like 5 times when I was a child. Plus, there always was this bee sitting on my fence everytime I hang clothes and it's damn freaky. Like it can attack anytime. I'd do bungee jumping anytime rather than being stuck in a room with a bee. That is for height as I got rid of the fear a long time ago. I was never afraid of spiders and as for love....hmm... do I have a phobia? I don't think so. At least I can't confirm it anytime soon though. Hahahaha....we'll see, ne?

So, that's all for this whole week and half of next week. Unless of course I feel like my head is going to explode due to stupid facts about how the government manages their account, then I'll post more. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home