Sunday, November 23, 2003

Well, I'm back and I wanna tell you something about this morning. Hahahaha...it was a bad hair day for me as my hair went all crazy last night. Must mean I was naughty when sleeping last night tee-hee. :p Anyways, I took like 15 minutes to brush my hair back into position. And while brushing, I was thinking about the time when Lai Ching told me that having straight hair have so much benefits cos one can just wake up and look like how she slept yesterday. No need to comb also can go out. Today prooved something....either one of these 2: (1) People with straight hair do not experience that everytime (2) My hair is not straight enough. Hahaha...if Alisa were to read (2), she'll go telling me my hair is straight enough. Well, I don't intend to straighten it anymore anyways. Rather spend the money on cdrs. Hehehe....Legolase will be Legolase.

So, about 3 days ago, well, that was the day I finished my exams actually and something weird happened. Well, I call it weird cos I was not all bubbly and crazy that day after the exam. Was it because I can't answer the essay section or was it because I'm concerned about Diana? Not sure about the reason but I'm sure that I was not jumping all around (like I was doing after my first paper). =) Still it was so nice to have the feeling that you've completed your finals. My paper ends at 12 pm (All Accounting papers are 3 hours long!!!) and since it was nearing lunchtime, myself, Ee Lin and Amelia decided to go for lunch together (since they were following me home). I called Huwi Yin along (as usual it took some major convincing/begging :p ) and we headed to Family Heritage for our lunch. The food was not bad but I noticed that if you order rice + a dish, the portion of the dish is really small. Still, the food tastes ok and the price was quite reasonable.

We planned to visit Diana in the evening but I came to know that they have specific visiting hours for the General Hospital (heheh....I thought that we could not visit at night only) so we only went at 5.10pm. In the end, it was only myself and Huwi Yin cos Ee Lin was too tired and wanted to sleep while Amelia is out with Timothy. Diana's all better since she's in the single bed ward now so she can talk freely and we were like talking so much there. 3 of us actually....and no, that does not include a quiet little girl named Huwi Yin. :D She was 'watching' and 'listening' to myself, Diana and Diana's mum talking....kinda non-stop actually. Another 2 spectators were Diana's dad and brother.

We left about 6.45pm cos there were dinner plans (celebrating for finishing finals) but Huwi Yin did not join us cos she said she felt left out considering she has yet to finish her exam (hers finished yesterday). So about 7.30 PM, I went to fetch Alisa, Ee Lin and Ah Wei and headed back to my house to wait for How Zan to come. 20 minutes later, we left Bukit Beruang (How Zan was late but he blamed me for telling him about this dinner late :p *blek*) Lai Ching and Kok Ee did not join us cos Lai Ching was celebrating Amelia Ooi's (the Amelia I mentioned above and in any of my posts is not the same as this one. :D ) birthday and Kok Ee was going out with his friends. So the 5 of us headed to Summer Feel Garden (I think Summer Field sounds a lot nicer ~ this was what I thought the name of the place was before going there). The food was not bad but the service that day (hopefully it was for that day only) was a little bad cos there was this huge group and they accidentally gave our food to them. And we had to wait longer for ours to come. After paying, everyone was so full and decided to just head home cos after going around Melaka Raya, we could not decide a place to sit down, have a drink and chat. So I sent Ee Lin and Ah Wei home, and How Zan to his car. Alisa and I decided to go to Cahaya Dinar to 'yam cha' and we called Huwi Yin along.

'Yam cha' was nice actually cos we talked a lot. Yes, even quiet Huwi Yin did talk quite a lot. =) *yay* And I noticed that Huwi Yin is cute when she's naughty. And she's always naughty when she's teasing me. Hehehe...kawaii. :p We talked about 3 things mostly: Miss World, Joe Millionaire and *secret*. :D Headed back home at 12.30 AM feeling all relaxed.

Friday basically nothing much happened. At least as far as I can remember. Did not go out with anyone so I just stayed home watching anime and playing my game. Yesterday was also a boring day from morning till evening when I went out for a while to pass Sailormoon Episode 7 to Tidus and some other cds to Huwi Yin after her test. Somehow, I can notice Huwi Yin from far cos of the way she dresses. =) Kinda unique actually. Cute. :D She was going back home yesterday so we couldn't celebrate her 'merdeka-ness'. I had dinner of satay celup at my uncle's place and I came to the conclusion there that taking care of kids is really good exercise and can make you lose weight. Hahahah....I took care of my niece (only 1 year plus) for about 40 minutes and I was taxed out. But it was fun and I was rewarded by a kiss. And mostly, she loved my hair. Hahaha...she kept playing and playing with it and laughing. =) Kids are darn cuties, aren't they. Just that when they start jumping around like monkeys.....I think Ee Lin would be the only one most suitable to jaga them then. :p Nyehahaa.....>:)

Last thing to post....yesterday at my uncle's house, something nice was found. If you were to eat langsat with the satay celup sauce or with anything spicy for that matter, it will amplify the spicyness of the chilli. Really, no joke. Go try if you don't believe me. And I ate like 30 langsats after eating satay celup. Hahahah.....my stomach was all fired up then. :D Believe me, try it and you'll know. You'll get burning lips. :D

And there you have another long post from yours truly. I'll be missing in action after next week though so I'll make it up for this whole week by posting more and more. That is....if there is something to write about. Only thing I can think of happening next week is Hari Raya and more extra Japanese classes for me. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home