Sunday, November 23, 2003

Hehehhe....even we're on holidays now, seems I'm a little lazy to write here, ne? Well, can't find time lah.....I'm too busy playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and watching tonnes of anime. Heheheh....well, not tonnes actually but more than I ever did lah. Wanna relax a little this holidays.

I just recalled something about Japanese class which I find it a little insulting to me. :D Well, maybe it's because I'm going to take the exam in like....2 weeks' time? Oh man....is it that near already? Uuugggguuuu...anyways, there was this time after class when Yeo-san was asking his students who are free on weekends to come to his tuition centre for extra classes. Then he spotted me and asked me "How come you never come?" I casually replied "No transport and busy." Then he said, "You should come." I was going like what the heck? Does he think my Japanese is so bad that I have to come cos he's scared that I'll fail my test? And me being me, I just smiled and tell him I'd come if I can but inside.....it was more like....all the more reason for me not wanting to go. Nyehahaha....>:) And so, we did some past year papers and on a particular day, we did the 2002 paper somewhat as our 'trial exam'. Proper time was allocated for the first 2 papers (there are 3 in total) but as for the last one (about comprehension, grammar and particles) there was only 15 minutes left (the paper was for 50 minutes) so he told us we can do at home but for those who don't mind staying back a little, he told us to complete it there. Since Diana wanted to do it as well, we stayed back but only for an extra 10 minutes or so. And the results....I was proud of it actually cos i passed. Did not expect to get so high. :p Especially for my Kanji (chinese chracter) part cos I hardly know any Kanji. Still, first 2 papers was very high unexpectedly. I got 80% on one of them and 76% on the other. And I felt very naughty when I got my papers as well. Well, I came early that day cos I had nothing to do. And Yeo-san told us we can take our papers already. Suprisingly he asked me whether I was Elaine or not. I shook my head and he said, "Oh, ya....you're Ai Lin-san, right?" I just nodded. The first thing which came to my mind was "Oh shit....did I do that badly and Elaine got very high? (I don't even know there was an Elaine in our class)" Still, I kept my composure. Then he mentioned "Your listening test is good." I was shocked!!!! Really??? Hontou desu ka. So I took back the papers and left the room 1 1/2 hours later with a smile on my face. Now I'm just hoping that I can do the same when it comes to the exam...I'm a little scared that the cassete player would not be good and the conversation will be blur...and there goes my listening test. I don't want that!!!!! Already I'm sacrificing beautiful holiday time to attend extra classes so I'm not going to sit back and watch myself fail. I think I will start revising early...*Lase to self: Though your early is always 2 days before the test* Kyyyyaaaaa......someone hug me. :p If you read this before I post my next one, then wait for it, ya? Going to grab my lunch then off to post about stuff that's been happening the past 3 days. :D And this morning's experience. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home