Saturday, November 29, 2003

Quote of the day: Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

Miraculously I'm back home before 12 today. Well, it's just that I always reach home after 12 AM so this time it's a miracle. Hehehe...well, good thing also cos I can watch my Sailormoon episode 8 and give a better impression to my parents that I'm not a kutu malam. Well, we (Lai Ching, Rita, Alisa, Kok Ee and I) went to Jonker to have dinner and walked a little before sending Kok Ee to the bus station. From there, we (Lai Ching and myself cos Rita and Alisa went to temple) went for a drive in Melaka Raya to find for a cafe for us to settle down in. We ended up in Page One and I ordered lemon sorbet and it tastes so nice. Yummy. Will make it a note to bring people there if I'm the one who decides on a place to have a drink. Well, we ordered this deep fried cuttlefish thing and the waitress told us that they prepare it by cutting the cuttlefish and deep frying it. Well, we thought it would be those white cuttlefish cut into those doughnut shaped pieces and dipped in flour and deep fried. OH, we were so wrong. It's those sotong floss kinda thing (you know those long stringy whitish coloured sotong snack) deep fried. Well, it does not taste that bad but it's like....we did not order this. And how did they 'cut' it anyways (cos she did say they will cut the cuttlefish and then deep fry it).

Well, roughly that's what happened lah. No mood right now and not sure I can write about it also so better not. Just that's about it. Lai Ching, How Zan and myself went home earlier than Rita and Alisa since they got a car and their friends are there. End of story.

How does one attone for guilt? What can a guilty person do to make herself feel better? *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home