Thursday, November 27, 2003

Quote of the day: Man who laugh last not get joke.

~Uuuuguuu~ My brother did go online yesterday and he did play his stupid online game and asked me to stop my download (ya, stop....it already made my download speed slow but he asked me to stop!!!) cos it was taking too much bandwith. And my dad came in while I was watching X halfway through and asked me to stop seeing cos he wanna use the pc. Screwed up my prediction big time. Well, if the download was to continue, it would have finished at 1.30 AM and I'll finish watching X by that time also. But unfortunately, unpredictable things happen and my download is only 77% now going at only 2 kbps and I've got 5 more episodes of X to watch before finishing. And I got my JLPT past year papers to do before 2.30 PM today!! Kya...and I'm typing here. Ah, what the heck. Teehee....:p

And I did not notice my post yesterday was such a major huge one. I mean I typed and the scroll bar did not shrink (you know, it gets shorter cos of the longer page and all) so I assumed it was my normal posting....till I saw again this morning. Woah....have fun reading you guys. Though I think that 50% might be crap in it cos I'm just rambling and rambling and speaking (typing) whatever comes to my mind then. :D Just have fun reading (if you find it fun that is) while you still can cos after Sunday, bye bye blogging for 1 week. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home