Friday, November 28, 2003

Quote of the day: I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Well, today I woke up very early. Yeap...9.30 to be exact cos the phone would not stop ringing. And since no one went to pick it up, I had to drag my carcass out of bed to answer it. It was my dad asking me to fetch him from Proton Edar cos he went to send his car there. Couldn't he just call my handphone? I would have known from the ringtone anyways. So there I was 5 minutes after waking up and freshening myself, heading to fetch my dad. We reached home at about 9.55 and about 10.00 (ya, 5 minutes after reaching home), the Proton Edar fella called and said my dad's car was ready and can be collected. What the.... Argh!!!! Should have just left my dad there earlier instead....well, not his fault cos the guy said it will only be ready about lunch time. So off we went again (in my car obviously) and took his car back. With all the driving, my car was almost out of gas so I had to waste another RM20 to fill 'er up. Sad thing it was when I started owning the car. Aih...it's not like my allowance increase or anything and I have to pay for fuel now. And my dad still uses my car cos it's easier. You see, now that he has his new car, my car is always the one being chucked outside in the hot sun (though I always park it under the shade of a shady mango tree) so it's easier not to open the gate and all by taking my car. Yes, with my fuel inside. At least he can like give me RM20 per month so I don't have to spend so much on it, right?

Well anyhow, I just got back from Mahkota Parade as I went there with Li Yong to shop. Kinda promised her that I'd bring her to BUM City when she's back and I'm just keeping my promise.We just did window shopping mostly...except for when we were in Max & Collection. I tried on 4 blouses and one was soooo nice. I'm not sure how to explain but when you wear it, it bares your shoulders (so you got to wear a strapless bra of course). It's something like a tube top but they have these 'sleeves' which are just below the shoulders. I have no idea how to explain but it was cool and I liked it. Truthfully, if I were to buy it, I wouldn't mind wearing it without overalls cos they were only revealing my shoulders + neck. Too bad after trying it for the second time, I kinda dislike the colour....well, not really the colour only. There were 2 colours and I did not know which to choose. And the cloth was a little thin so it was a little see through. Though I got a solution for that: tube top inside. Guess I'm regretting a little for not buying it since it's 50% off. Still, I always regret when I end up not buying anything from there cos they're all quite cheap. I'm bringing my mum there for sure cos I got a few nice ones in mine but I got no cash. Hahaha....unless I just decide to treat myself with RM100 worth of clothings and then I'll get all those I like. :p

And we were passing another shop and I was accused by Li Yong for molesting a model. Hahaha....well, she was wearing a tube top with an overcoat and it looked nice so I wanted to see the material of the overcoat and when I touched it, the tube top slided down a little so I just adjusted it back and it was not obscene at all....but it was funny. We were like laughing all the way after that. There was a perfume promotion thingie happening in Mahkota also and we went and tested some Ralph Lauren products. There is this set with the perfume + a glittering lotion which costs RM169 and it's quite worth it and both (perfume and lotion) have the same smell and it's very nice. Wonder if I can ask my brother to buy it for me. :D Promotion ends this week though so if I wanna ask, I need to do it very quick cos Saturday is my last day here in Melaka for this week. Still, RM169 is still a lot, even for a working brother. I want RM1000000 now to just splash on anything I want. Who wants to be a millionaire? ME!!! Hey, I can dream, right?

I'm quite happy today cos Li Yong gave me a pair of earrings...the same one she gave me before and I lost it and now she gave me another pair. I sooooo loved it and I'm wearing it now. I'm soooo happy. And my hair's all obedient today so it's nice also. So besides today morning, it was a fun day and a great day. Though somehow, my luck on the road is really shitty today. Well, for starters, stupid people are driving all around me on the way to MP. I almost banged into another car at the traffic light cos the traffic light in front was not working and the car suddenly jammed in front of me and I had to brake suddenly and swirve a little to the side, avoiding the collision by just 1 or 2 millimetres. And after swirving, I was already in the middle of the road so I had to keep going on and beating the 'red light' which I never saw cos the traffic light was not working.

Nothing much happened yesterday except we (Lai Ching, Kok Ee and myself) went out for a drink at Sit Tea House cos Kok Ee would be leaving back to his hometown tomorrow. They closed at 12.00 though so we had to leave. The time spent there was really nice. Well, Kok Ee's going home tonight so I got to get ready to go out for dinner and then send him to the bus station. Tonight will post about dinner and Jonker Walk (we're going to Jonker before sending him to the bus station) but for now, bye bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home