Friday, December 05, 2003

Quote of the day: The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.

TADAIMA!!!!! (I'm back)

*wails* First thing I did when I reached home was switching on my PC and what did I find? That my power box has died and in short, I cannot on my PC. This is not happening to me. *wails more* I'm already sick here with high fever, running nose, cough and sore throat and my pc (the cure for all my illness) is dead too? Life does not get any suckier than this, ne? Still, I pull through cos I can't move much anyways. Need to keep myself cool with wet towels and hopefully my temperature will go down as well. Can't blog much also cos my eyes are all waterry staring at my PC. *wails endlessly* Hope to blog a longer post after I get my pc back from the dead. Just hope it's just my power box which is spoiled and not my hard disk which crashed. Uggguuu......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home