Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Quote of the day: A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but a wise man will learn much from a fool.

Phew....just back from an extremely tiring and hot trip to A Famosa Animal Safari. Just in case someone might be asking where is that? It's in Alor Gajah, Melaka and the ticket to enter the Safari only is RM32. I think it was worth it cos I got to look at all those cute chicks around. There were so many there and they were all equally cute. I can look at them all day and still find my RM32 worth it. :D Oh how it brings back good old memories from when I always play with chicks back when my grandmother reared chickens.

It was basically what I experience in Pattaya but at least in this Safari, the lion and tigers move. They walk instead of sleeping like a pig the whole day around (as in Pattaya). And we got to see lions mating as well. :D We happen to see them and we had to interrupt them in their intimate moment as they were blocking the road. Awwww.....if there could be a conversation between the lion and the lioness, I would have thought they would say something like this:

Lioness: See? It's all your fault. Told you not to choose that place.
Lion: I'm so sorry dear. How am I suppose to know those humans are going to drive in again. I thought it was closing time already.
Lioness: That was the excuse you gave the last time.
Lion: I did? Well, I'm sorry....maybe only during non school holidays can we do it there.
Lioness: I don't understand why you just can't do it off the road. So what now?
Lion: I don't think we can do it now since they're watching. And I got to meet Jenny (another lioness) in a while's time.
Lioness: That's it! I'm not going to mate with you for the next 3 days.
*And the lion walks away, head down*

But too bad they can't speak. Hehehe.... The Safari jeep was too cramped I think and there is a little lack of oxygen so as I expected, I felt drowsy after that (I always have a headache if I'm in tight places without enough oxygen) but lucky I brought Panadol with me. :D

*head still spining a little...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home