Monday, December 15, 2003

Quote of the day: Never test depth of water with both feet.

Okies. Me here to post the 3 things I said I was going to. :) But before that, a little about today. Started out extremely fresh as I woke up at 6.00 AM and took a shower. Brrrrr....was it cold. So I started my new semester in a fresh manner and the lecturer was exciting as well. Well, only the first lecture anyways. My afternoon lecture was so boring I practically fell asleep there. Almost anyways. Half asleep. :p And now onwards to the 3 issues:

(1) Grandma's place

I went there last Thursday and though it was only a one night's stay, I totally had fun there. Well, I stayed with my cousins (all 4 of them) so it was not boring at all. We reached Thursday evening about 6 PM and headed to the pasar malam to buy our dinner. Which we ended up buying really a lot. Surprisingly all 5 piranhas were able to finish the food (we started our dinner early anyways *at about 7* so the food can digest in time for an early supper at 9) since my grandma does not normally take suppers. Hey, we can't help it if the food sold are all so delicious and cheap, right? And we only paid for half also. :D Next day was somewhat the same cos after breakfast and lunch, my cousins and I headed to Family Store (a convenient store) to buy some snacks and other stuffs. Along the way, we stopped at 7-Eleven and got some slurpees. If that was not enough, the eldest cousin wanted to buy cendol (we bought some the last time we came and it was great) so off we went. When buying cendol, we bought fried banana and keropok lekor as well for tea. Well, we look like we're off to a picnic actually. We ate it (and finished it) and since the keropok lekor tasted so nice, everyone wanted more so I drove back to the place and we bought more. See, stuffing each other there. That was almost 6.00 PM and we were suppose to have dinner with my parents (they were to come that night to bring us all out for dinner) at about 7.00 PM. Luckily, my brother is still at work so my dad called up and asked us to go first and they'll join later. In the state we're in, we don't mind waiting (plus my cousins wanted to watch some TV show ~ which I ended watching and liking as well :p ) till 8.00PM for dinner. And there we were, having dinner.... by that time, we kinda can eat again. =) I ordered nasi goreng cili padi which was fricking hot my lips were on fire!!! Still, I loved it soooo much. Yummy!!! :D Come to the end of the dinner when there were 7 satay sticks left and everyone was like bloated already. Thankfully my brother could still chow down 4 sticks and my mother took 2. No points for guessing who is forced to finish the last stick. :( It was a really 'full' time staying there and we had fun as well talking about lots of things....guys, food, national service, jokes, etc. All in all, I think in that 2 days, I must have put on about 2 pounds. (but thankfully when I checked today, I did not....phew)

(2) Results + anime marathon
Well, to sum in a word, my results SUCKS.... big time. Well, I did expect to get low for it cos although I studied quite early for these subjects, I knew I was not able to do that well. Still, I did not expect to perform terribly. Still, what's done is done and I've promised myself to study harder for the next 2 years I have left. As for the anime marathon, I did not really do a marathon but I did watch a lot of anime episodes during the holidays...well, during the last week only actually since the first week I had extra Japanese classes and had my exam to study for and 2nd week I was not here. For me, I think that I did watch a lot (though for some, what I watch is just like 1% of what they watch) ~ Naruto 1 - 35, X-tv 1 - 24 + OVA, Detective Academy Q 1 - 14, Guu Deluxe 1 - 6, Noir 1 - 26

(3) Outing with Ee Lin
Shopping for cosplay items was a failure. I can't seem to find a long pink skirt or a hat or a black long sleeved v-neck tight fitting blouse. Though we did try on some dresses which were extremely cheap for Chinese New Year. However, the one Ee Lin tried was super sexy so she decided not to buy it. And the one I tried was also quite sexy but I was still considering until I saw that the decorations for the dress was spoiled. Dang...might have bought it. (it could have been something I'd use for my cosplay also since it's black and have a quite low cut v-neck ~ too bad) By the time we're done shopping, we were so dead tired and really sleepy. We don't know why but we kept yawning. Hehe... a compensation though...I might get my wig by the end of this week...:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home