Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Quote of the day: To me, kung-fu is like ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Sometimes I say things I don't mean and I hurt people with those words. And when I try to correct my wrong, it becomes worse. Sometimes unintentionally, I might have said things to people that may seem like I'm looking down on them but the fact is I'm not. I know sometimes that I'm not good with words and I notice the mistake I made but I have no idea how to correct it without making a huge blunder about it. I end up keeping my mouth shut and hope the other party does not take it in the way I thought I presented it. So here, I'd like to take the opportunity to aplogise to every single person who has crossed my path if I did say something to make you feel inferior or feel stupid or made it seem like I'm looking down on you. A huge apology.

Another thing is that sometimes when I walk, I catch a glimpse of someone I know but my head is already set to turn into another direction or continue the same direction so I do not smile or acknowledge that person and if I turn back to wave, there is no more eye contact and I'm worried people might think of me as a stuck up person. This happened many times but I guess people understand. However when it happens, the feeling is not all that great, ya know? It's like you wanna smile but the inertia made it seem like I saw that person but turned my head away on purpose. Aih...so if this happened to anyone, do forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home