Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Minesweeper

Nyohohohohoho...I've been playing Minesweeper level expert for too long that I forgot there was the beginners level and intermediate level. So what do I do? Hahah... obviously upon remembering it, I play of course. And since my record of beginner's is 2 seconds...which I doubt I can beat anymore, I took upon intermediate. Not knowing my previous high score, I played as fast as I could and got a new high score.... 33 seconds it was but I felt that... if I made that many glitches and got 33 seconds AND a high score, what if I did not do any? So, off I continued playing and after 3 more attempts, I managed to down the time to 28 seconds. For now, that's enough for me so yippie~!! All those expert practices finally paid off. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home