Sunday, February 29, 2004

Waaahhh....I've been a lazy gal the past few days. Not really totally lazy...kind of lazy and busy. Nyohohoh...~!

Wanna blog about what happened yesterday. For starters, my feet hurts like hell. Again, I forgot that I was going to walk a lot so I wore high heels. Lucky there were no blisters as mine is those strappy kind. But...but... My toes hurt. :( Straight after my mid term exam for International Accounting, I drove to Notre Dame with Ee Lin to meet up with Thye Shin. Fetched him from there and we were off to Plaza Hang Tuah to buy his leather jacket. (I'm going to keep some parts of the 'trip' and also some parts of the 'purchase' out as Thye Shin might kill me if I posted about it).

Since he had work at 4, I sent him back to Notre Dame and parked my car there. ^_^ Myself and Ee Lin went to Fajar and some shop houses nearby to shop (what else). Hehehe... we bought the stuffs for the hampers in Fajar and also sugar paper and wrapping papers. We look like 2 makciks coming back from Fajar (climbing the overhead bridge and all also) cos we were carrying 7 tins of biscuits plus some carbonated drinks. I was soooo afraid I'll fall when I step onto the escalator. Yokatta...I'm all safe.

We reached home about 6.45 PM (cos we could not wait for Thye Shin to finish work....dunno what else to do and we were dead tired) and Ee Lin's place became a storeroom for EMiNA once again. ^_^

But it was not so bad compared to the one where I ran all over campus to settle the cosplay competition thing. What's worst is that for dinner, we headed out to Jaya Jusco and I just had to wear a dress. And wearing slippers with dresses are soooooo not right so I wore my sweet yellow high heel shoes. And my toes were hurting again. >_< Ouch.

After I'm back from JJ, I went out AGAIN to meet up with Kok Ee and his friend. Since I did not change, I wore my high heels again. >_< Better start getting more low heeled sandals to fit with my dresses. Yam cha till 12.00 AM and we went out seperate ways...

I had a nightmare today and I almost cried I think. It was about the EMiNA Cosplay Competition 2004 and I dreamt that I had test on the day of the event and had to leave everything to run by itself. And I kinda invited some important people, people who were experts in organising cosplay events and they were dead angry at me for leaving it likewise. Plus, plus, I did not even cosplay nor did I manage to see anyone perform. *cries* Uwaaaahhhh.... I hope that all my planning and all the work we did for the cosplay will pay off on the day itself. :( I'm hoping that this is not a bad sign. I just want it to go smoothly and perfectly. It's only 6 days more to the said date and.... I'm not done with my costume. Kyyaaaa.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home