Friday, February 20, 2004

37.5 %

My weblog owns 37.5 % of me.
Does your weblog own you?


Am I that dedicated to my blog? Kekeke....

Artistic
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be
poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and
creativity, and usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x8a76204)
Heaven: You are a true angel. You are destined to
move on to a place where there is no evil, just
people as beautiful and pure as you. Graceful
and classy, an angel like you has wonderful
things ahead! (please rate my quiz)


**Where will you go when you die?**(now with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x8881ee0)
Babie's laughter: Warm, kind and loving; a baby's
laugh represents you. You are very innocent and
enjoy the simple things in life. You are
probably very good with children and have a
positive, happy soul. (please rate my quiz)


What Sound Are You?(now w/ pics)
brought to you by Quizilla



Babies!!! Awww....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home