Monday, February 09, 2004

Hahaha...there was something I wanted to post last night but I got too hooked up on chatting and I totally forgot about the blog post....and today I kinda forgot what I wanted to blog about. NOOOOO!!!!!!

Well....I somehow can't remember anymore on the stuff I wanna type but if anyone got a nice picture of Zell, please please please pass to me, ok? Front, back, left, right side, anything. Cos I'm helping someone do that costume. For now, I'm helping (besides myself) 3 people find/make/modify their costumes so I've got a handful. Don't think I'll be taking any more 'orders'. Hehehe.... Oh, and don't ask me who or what costumes they are. Besides the Zell above, you won't know anything else from me. Especially one of them cos it's going to be a HUGE surprise to I think almost everyone.

Anyways, EMiNA cosplay competition 2004 will most likely be held on 6th March 2004 if either the exam hall or CLC is free. A friend of mine told me that CLC will mean it's too open and it's near the mosque so if the same incident (like the one during the cosplay event) happened when we have a very skimpy dressed girl, I don't think it's respecting the mosque and all. Exam hall is better in the sense that it's closed and it's air conditioned and all. But the number of attendees might not be plentiful. I thought about the President's Square also but I'm thinking it will be rather hot and maybe we can plan it for further events.

Oh yes....remembered what I was going to post earlier (1 out of 2 though...I had 2 to post...hope I remember what's the next one). Here goes:

I'm now confused to whether I'm being overly sensitive on certain things people say and over-reacting later or I'm just in the right position to do so. You think after all you've been through, you can tolerate anything verbal from people. Too bad you're wrong. You can tolerate more verbal things that people say but not ALL verbal things. We have two ears for a reason (just something mentioned by Mdm Flora), to go in one and out the other. I agree. But there are sometimes that the things that come in one ear gets stuck halfway before exiting so it does seem mean. I've told 4 people my story and 2 agreed that I should be angry and the other 2 said I was over-reacting. So, it's still a 50:50 ratio. Will ask maybe another 6 people to get a better sample data. (Sorry me is a crazy maths freak)

Ah...speaking of maths....It's soooooo nice to help my two cousins with their maths questions. One is in Alpha Management and the other is in Form 4. Teaching them and helping them was so much of a plessure. It's like being high or something. Hahahaha.... can't help it. One whole year without maths already. Surely high lah when it comes back into my life. Thinking of giving tuition actually to kids. Don't think am qualified to teach upper secondary but maybe can teach lower secondary. Or maybe primary? ^_^ I already have all the stuffs required cos my dad's giving tuition anyways. Uuuwwwaaaaaa......income!~!!!!! How I wish it can come true...

Aih....dreams....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home