Friday, January 16, 2004

Quote of the day: God helps those who help themselves.

Hmmm...today was not a good day for me....not till about 10.30 P.M. that is. Well, first I had my Taxation I mid term test today and the questions were directly from the textbook with a little changes here and there. Ironic part was I only managed to finish reading the examples (yes, the questions came with answers!!!) of 1 1/2 questions so I was able to answer only 1 1/2 questions confidently. Sigh.....

And then there is the replacement class which was extremely boring at night and I have no idea what he was talking about. Was there busy drawing costumes of possible future cosplays. :D Truthfully, I think I only managed to pay attention to 3 out of 42 slides. O.O!!! I'm going to flop this paper. :(

And after the class, we went out to yam cha and it did not really bode well for me after receiving an sms from Ee Lin. Did not really bother but it brought back extremely painful memories....memories where I want to leave it locked at the bottom of the abyss of my mind till the end of time till it's lost forever. Aih....

But then later about 10.30, everything came in place and I had one of the best yam chas this year. Well, this is the first time Thye Shin joined us (myself, Alisa, Huwi Yin, Kok Ee, Diana, Ee Lin & Ah Wei) for yam cha so it was a little different. Kok Ee actually joined us later (hmmm....was it because he really just happened to pass by or was it cos of my sms?) but it was the presence, not the time of arrival that mattered. We stayed till about 12 A.M. cos there was smoke everywhere (hate those smokers and the wind to blow in specific directions....towards us) and it was getting late. (Diana can't be out too late and Thye Shin needed 30 minutes to reach home)

Well, upon reaching home, bad luck struck again. Well, I was in the toilet and my handphone dropped when I took of my pants (stop imagining anything you perverts) and it fell so hard on the floor, I'm sure it's going to go off. Miraculously, it did not. It was still working fine except the cover was badly dislocated. Had to just push it back in place and voila. Was really surprised about it not 'dying'....really. Bu unfortunately, I found out that the handphone chain (those cute stuff you hang on your phone) that my cousin gave me was spoiled. Well, it was those plastic clear cube where there is a pattern in the centre of it....and it kinda broke due to the impact of the fall, thus my handphone is now cubeless.

Getting late and I can hardly open my eyes anymore....sleepy....zzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home