Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Dream...part 2

Well, I went back to sleep and the story somehow continued...though I'm not sure whether it's my imagination (I have great imagination) or it's really a dream. Anyhow, part is not clear cos I was not bothered to remember it (I was going to be late for class) but the continuation was something like me kicking the bad guy and the 3 of us overpowered him and he fled. Before I woke up, I could only remember him appearing again (somehow the 'battlescene' looks a little like Ee Lin's front porch ~ looks like I have to stop visiting her too often :p ) and that was it. Hehehe....

Back to normal blogging....

Only yesterday did I find out that "Morning has Broken", a song by Cat Stevens is such a meaningful song. Speaking of songs, I am soooo outdated of new English songs coming out cos I'm just not into the songs nowadays. I was a song freak a few years back and when the genre of songs started going somewhere out of my listening range, I just stopped downloading much songs and paid no attention to the charts and awards.

There is the Internal Accounting Quiz tonight which I have to kinda prepare a while more but I'm free for the time being. For those who would like to come see, it's at Theatre 1 (FOSEE Block ground floor) at 8.00 PM. Late comers will be asked to enter from the back door. Ee Lin made it into the finals (hahaha....if only you guys can see her expression when her name was called as the top 9) and I'm the question reader. Pray I don't make a blunder out of myself by reading the words wrongly or such. Uuuuggguuuu..... Results will be posted up tomorrow most likely or tonight (if I do not go out to yam cha :p).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home