Saturday, January 03, 2004

Mou.....did not manage to study for Monday's quiz cos my mum was keeping me indoors cleaning the house. Hmmm...perhaps this was the reason she did not allow me to go to KL with my friends today. Spent my whole evening cleaning my room and cupboards (morning I was busy surfing the net) while I chat a little at the same time. So tiring and was so relaxed when I took a shower. Though.....no matter how refreshing it can be to the body when you're in the shower, there's not one certain thing that can keep your mind and emotion refreshed. Perhaps they should invent some sort of inner cleansing thingie. Hehehehe....I'm crapping here today cos I'm dead bored and dead tired. Good news is, Detective Academy Q manga volume 5 is out and I'm going to get it soon. Yay!!! Anyone know a specific site for me to find total episodes for specific anime titles? Search engine don't seem to work good. ;)

Wanna release tension....wanna complain....complain, complain, complain.... I'm crazy as you know it. Hahahaha....oh, oh.... and I found a picture just now when cleaning my room which I might....might.... paste it in my room for motivation. Nyehahaa..... *throws Tension clow card in the air* "RELEASE"!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home