Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Quote of the day: Wax on. Wax off.

Just came back from A Night of Celebration II: Whispers of Hope and it was fabulous. Well, I prefer last year's performance cos their voices were much better (it's a musical play). Still, it was really enjoyable and the part where they did the Matrix thing (something like the Matrix ping pong that was on the net some time ago) was brilliant. I got to meet Julia there also as 11 cars from Cyber came down to watch the performance. Right after that we went to Cahaya Dinar for dinner....yeah, most of us did not have dinner....and then headed back home, satisfied. Nothing much to blog today except I made a little blunder with STAD so there were some stuff wrong with one of the working papers. Settled though. :)

Thanks to those who tagged on my Lego-Taggie about me cosplaying. Thanks ching for your support (as well as the offer to whack people for me :p ), Fujii for thinking I looked rather nice that day, and Kazuya, Masami and howzan for encouraging me to continue cosplaying. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home