Monday, December 29, 2003

Quote of the day: If your injury is real and I fail to assist you, then I have violated myself.

I'm still tired today. Well, my feet were not tired actually although we spent almost the whole of yesterday walking around Sungei Wang and Times Square. I just feel tired as in my body is not liking the fact that today's another boring day to study and my mind's all taxed out to absorb anything the lecturer said. How I wish I was working now. I still prefer practical work compared to mugging ang mugging and more mugging everyday.

Yesterday however was one of the most enjoyable days of my life....minus the particular time when I fell ill (Jolene, thank you soooo much for the medicine)can hardly move. Felt like my head was going to explode or like I'm going to throw up (Thye Shin, thank you sooooo very much for the drink). Dang this stupid 'illness' of mine.....Must remember to bring along Panadols and lime juice with me nowadays when I travel else I'll be like sick everytime there is a trip else I'll not enjoy it...just like how I did not enjoy Bon Odori this year. Stupid. Arghh!!!! Someone kill this 'illness' of mine.

Anyhows, I had lots of fun hanging out with Jolene, Thye Shin, Masami and the rest of the gang. Managed to meet Hong Aun and Kenny also and Kenny's hair was like...wow! After looking at his hair, I vowed not to stereotype all Asian guys with blonde hair as ugly. He looks rather cool with that hair actually. :p Today's the day he competes so let's hope he gets into the finals tomorrow. :D Oops....just made a call and Kenny's in the finals. Well, all the best tomorrow, ya. Kick some Kakashi butt. Hehehe...:p (Mainly cos I think the Kakashi performance was the greatest yesterday...except....Kakashi don't sing!!! Kyyaaaaaa)

I thought I was a failure at cosplaying again (I knew my first cosplay was a disaster) when I looked at some pictures on Masami's blog (which Traxx curi and put on his website). I used up 2 bottles of green mousse but my hair was so far from green. It would be better for me not to dye it at all in the first place. Nyuuuuu....maybe during the Japanese Cultural Week when promoting cosplay, I won't be dyeing my hair then. Waste money only...my next project would be doing my own wig...well, trying to make on actually...so, let's hope it turns out good so I can cosplay even more characters next time. :D

Cosplay rulez!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home