Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Quote of the day: Can you track a man who can walk over rice paper without leaving a mark?

Somehow now I don't feel like cosplaying anymore for a while. Aih...I'm still undecided but I feel likewise now....after only 2 hours upon telling Hong Aun that this is my new hobby. I'm so confused whether I should continue or not. Why did I think about this? Well, it's a secret...I have my reasons. And just after a chat with Traxx, I'm thinking even more of quitting this whole cosplay business. Argh....I don't know..... I wanna cosplay but at the same time I'm reluctant to do so. I suppose it might be because it's hard for me to cosplay without any moral support backing me up. It's too tiring and energy draining. And I look damn bloody ugly in pictures. Sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home