Saturday, January 03, 2004

I've been coming back home late at nights for so many nights and I doubt my mum is actually all pleased with it. Though....it seems like I just can't help it. I mean it's not like I'm in town till the wee hours of the morning. Usually I'm just here in Bukit Beruang lepaking (yam cha lah tu) or at Ee Lin's house talking but she does not know that and I don't want her to be worried that I'm off with strangers and flirting with my boyfriend. Hope the image in her head is not that bad. *worries*

I got a quiz like....this Monday and I've yet to study. Argh....I'm breaking my promise to myself to start studying for quizzes, mid terms and finals at least a week before the day. Hmmm.....this does not bode well for now. Will start today after I wake up for sure....and will berusaha dengan gigih!!! Yeah...motivation and determination is a must. Ganbatte!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home