Saturday, January 03, 2004

It's 2004 already and what a great 2003 it has been. Well, not all that great but it was great none the less. Hey, they say take the good and throw away the bad, right? Did not manage to keep my new year's resolution though. Well, kept 2 of 3 and that's good enough for me I guess. :D

And how did I celebrate new year? Well, we went to Bamboo Hut to countdown and it was fun. We had those spray thingies which Diana fired into my left eye and I was so hoping I would not get blind or something cos of that. Or that my contacts will fall off when I take the stringie thing out of my eye. :p I was donning on this Legolas kinda hairstyle (at least Alisa thought so) and was dressed up kinda nicely then. Hahahaa....hope I did not overdress for the occassion since Huwi Yin, Diana, Alisa, Amelia and Timothy were just wearing normal t-shirt and jeans. And 1st January was also Amelia's birthday so we counted down 2 for 2 things that day.

I was having a dream....rather a scary one yesterday but was awoken at the very peek of the 'story'. I'll just write a summary on it. It was something about a cobra and it was attacking me....I only had a piece of paper to defend myself. The weird thing was that I did not choose to run from it, instead stood my ground (well, not really at a spot but I did not flee from it) and used the piece of paper to the fullest. I folded the paper into a cone shape (to trap the snake) and as I managed to get part of his body pinned down, it was wiggling, trying to get out. And it almost did....and then...I woke up. Arggh!!! I wanna see whether I'll win or not. I know I won't lose in my own dreams, right? Me wanna see the ending...tried to go back to sleep after that but the story did not continue. So I just went to class. Dang....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home