Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Me got a scary dream again today and was woken up at the very peak of it. Well, I'll just tell you where the peak was. We (there were a few of us) were trying to locate from where the bad guy was coming out from (the bad guy was on the roof and we are cautious to where he will drop from) and I was kinda protecting this girl so I did a stupid thing. I purposely let myself to be seen by the bad guy (he was flashing a torchlight around but I have no idea why) and when he did shine on me, he said, "I see you". I simply replied, "I see you too". (psst....I have no idea how I can see his face when he's shining directly at me....weird laws of physics...:p oh...and the bad guys looks a bit like the sound ninja guy from Naruto T_T ) Then he jumps down (I only saw a shadow...perhaps cos I was blinded by the light earlier) and all I did was run from the spot, pushing the girl along with me and shouted, "He's here" so that the other 2 (the girl's bro and the father) knew where he was. There was a motorbike and a car beside each other, giving little space for 2 people to pass to I pushed the girl through the space and fell down in between the two vehicles. As I was about to go into battle with the bad guy (I can still kick or something), my dad woke me up. Argghhh.....this happened again.

Just a pic to make things clear...



...to be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home