Sunday, January 04, 2004

Quote of the day: Forgiveness is giving up our right to be right.

Damn Traxx for showing me a picture so beautiful, I think I have fallen into a deep trance just by looking at it. Arghh.....kyyyaaa..... *drools* And I've not started studying for my quiz tomorrow either cos I was so busy the whole day (before I can come online to chat and post this) cleaning my whole house, clearing the cupboards, arranging the stuffs, etc. Damn tiring and energy draining. I don't think my mum knows that I have a quiz tomorrow cos everytime she asked me what I was doing and I said I'm reading my notes, she'll just ask me to do some housework. And I did mention I'm having a quiz on Monday but she kept me busy ironing clothes which can't fit my cupboard anymore. Tonight is the only time for me to study. Damn....again I start studying on the night before the test. Looks like I won't be able to keep up this new year resolution for long. Grrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home