Friday, January 09, 2004

Quote of the day (dedicated to Ee Lin): Do not look down upon yourself before others look down on you.

I did a test kinda thing and the results were what type of person you are. I got this:

You love caring for others and it is the reason why you are a big sister/brother in people's eyes. People will find it interesting and comfortable talking to you and this enables you to gain trust from them. This usually gives good impression to those of the opposite sex who are sentimental and younger than you.


Seems a little right actually. Hehehe...sometimes these tests really amaze me.

So yesterday's Internal Accounting Quiz was over and our lives were back to normal. Well, not exactly cos I'm still pretty mad about Ee Lin cos she's being such a .....(dunno what word to insert here).... She's like one of the few people I know who has the lowest self-esteem and self-confidence. Feel like slapping her to wake her up or strangle her. She kept saying that she's this, she's that, that Kenneth must have blamed her for not winning, that she knew the answer but was in doubt whether it was correct or not so she did not press the buzzer. Argh!!!!! Can die you know. And I doubt that any amount of lecture would change her. She has to learn to believe in herself more. And I mean this for everyone reading this. Your mind is the only this stopping you from achieveng something. If you say you can, and you do it, there is no reason why you won't succeed. I've always lived by this rule and it does work...I mean it. No matter what physical state you're in, if your mental state says you're capable of doing something, you will. Why not give it a try? You'll be amazed.

And I was shocked today to receive a Friendster testimonial from How Zan. Well, totally did not expect to get one actually so I was kinda shocked to read an e-mail from Friendster stating I got a testimonial from him. :p Should have seen how my eyes buldge in a state of disbelief. Kekeke... Thank you, thank you....though totally unexpected.

Just as an advertisement, EMiNA will be holding a cosplay competition in MMU tentatively on the 21st of February this year. Those who are interested to cosplay, you got a whole month to prepare so don't give me excuses that you can't get it done in time. Otter, you know you're supposed to cosplay then cos your costume was not ready for the previous one. :D I stongly encourage everyone to cosplay and make this event big!!! Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home