Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Quote of the day: It's not about winning. It's to fight or not to fight.

There's a totally 'smart' girl in my class who keeps on complaining about certain things but never takes any initiative to help out or anything. Talk so much, why don't you do it? And always blaming people for not informing her about stuff but actually they informed it...it's just that she's not been perceptive enough to listen and compute the information into knowledge. And what more, she's quite the perasan case cos she accused people of pinning at her when they hardly know her. Soooo....cacated. *rolls eyes*

Very bored lah....can't focus to study and my test is at 3.00 PM tomorrow, right after my tutorial some more. Brain won't have any rest for sure. (Thye Shin: Different time lah....cannot yam cha :p but if want also I dun mind...call me) I'm so longing for Saturday to be over so I'm free of mid terms....at least for a week. :D Saturday's mid term is not a good time cos I'm supposed to have prayers then. Supposed to pray for my grandfather and now I can't make it. Well, it depends on how fast they collect the paper and how fast I drive to my uncle's place. I got like 20 minutes to get there in time...else I'd missed it. :(

To each and everyone out there, do cherish your grandparents especially and care for them much, ok? (Same implies to anyone else you're close to) You might regret it if you don't show them how much they mean to you now. And if you got something on your mind you wanna say, better do it fast or else you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

These ramblings always happen when I've got a test coming....hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home