Tuesday, January 13, 2004

OK. There are actually a few things to blog right now but since I'm short on time, I'll blog one by one and not all at once, ok? Anyways, Sunday was the day I went for prayers at my granduncle's house and on the road, I spotted a guy who looks exactly like How Zan. No kidding. And of course it was not him lah but there was quite the same resemblance....hmm...perhaps not the hairstyle anymore since How Zan changed his kakkoi hairstyle into a softer look hairstyle. By softer I mean it looks soft and not that wussy soft meaning. :p

And I had a small lecture from my mum when we got back about how is she going to trust me to be home alone when I forget to lock the door when I come out of the house. Kyyyaaa....that was like only my second time forgeting and it was because as I was closing the door, she asked me to do something, resulting in me forgeting my original action. Anyways, what she said made me hurt and it made me feel like she did not even trust me one bit, after all those years I'm living. :( So sad.

Will post more tomorrow. Tonight wanna sleep already. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home