Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Happy Belated Birthday to Thye Shin!!!! Well, sorry cos I wished you here so late (I did call mah) cos I did not have time to blog or the flair to write so....sorry lah ye.

Anyways, it's like 2 more days to Chinese New Year and I've not finished clearing my room. Well, my cdrs are pilling up and the box used to store them is no longer enough to keep all of em. Kekeke...and the worst thing is, I've run out of my Matsu XP Gold cdrs and that's like the worst thing than can happen now. I've gotten so many cds from Shu Yin and I wanna burn them so I can return all of them but.....my brother did not go to Low Yat to get the cdrs from me. Wonder when will I be able to get those cdrs. Damn damn damn damn damn. Anyone going to Low Yat the next few days? ^_^ I think I'm going to buy 200 pcs at least so I don't have to worry so much anymore. Speaking of cdrs....Shu Yin, forgot to pass to you the cdrs you wanted leh. How? When you want?

Oh ya....I forgot to mention something interesting that happen when I was cleaning the living room (washing actually) with my dad. Before we washed, we shifted all the furniture out of the hall and then my dad proceeded to clear some cobwebs. He told me that he'll call me when it was time to wash the floor so I went online for a while. My mum then shouted for me to get my @$$ into the living room so I did, and asked if there was anything I could do. She said, "Just hang around here in case papa wants you to do something." So I just stood there. Then my dad told me he'll call me when he needed me so I left to continue surfing. Then the scream of lecture started.... My mum was extremely angry at me cos I 'left my post' and she called me a lazy bum only know how to stare at the pc and everything else. Then I was so touched that my dad stood up for me. He told her that he asked me to go in first cos he got nothing to ask me to do. And he said for what ask me to hang around there do nothing? Uwwwaaaahhhh......soooo terharu...my dad protected me and I love him soooooo much. *muacks*

And then I was happy all along whenever I'm washing with my dad and shifting furnitures and all. Did not mind how many times he called me to help out. Of course in between, I get the normal lectures from her. Some people just don't know the proper way to ask someone to help out. She thinks I know everything I'm supposed to do without even telling me. Yeah, basic things I know but how should I know if she wants me to help her wash the wastepaper baskets and all?

Anyway, the most interesting part would be when I was surfing here and I heard my mum talking to my neighbour. (This room is the back room and my mum chats with my neighbour at the backyard....always can hear their gossips cos they're soooo loud sometimes ~ not that I choose to hear or anything) And thy were talking casually (did not bother to know what they were talking about anyways...until I head this phrase "Washing the floor....aiyoh...so tired." There and then, the words in my mind was... "Uhhh...which part of the floor did you wash?" Kekeke.... *evil* Unless she meant the kitchen floor which I swore I did not see it being wash cos I passed a few times and it was not wet. But let bygones be bygones....do not really keep this all to heart but seems interesting enough to post. Kekeke...

And yesterday's meeting was quite fun I'd say. It was damn bloody cold but I think that us discussing there in the end with all the teasing (biasa lah the subject of teasing was me) and all was extremely fun. All this pasal Lai Ching lah. Cis....always tease me one. I pai sei one you know? Went for yam cha after that with lots and lots of mosquito. Damn itchy man. Kekeke....

Oh....happy holidays to those who have gone back and Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!!! I forgot to show Tidus the 'special' thing I wanna show leh....aiseh....never remind me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home