Sunday, January 18, 2004

Yo....finally I'm back from outing. Kekek...well, not really an outing but just to pay off old debts. We went to Carry On for dinner and it's a surprise how much Ee Lin and Keng Min can eat....dispite their size. I think they ate the most among all of us there. Then we went to Cahaya Dinar to yam cha with Kok Ee one last time before he heads back to Bukit Mertajam.

Anyways, the 'thing' I wanted to post was about my hair. Yes, my most treasured (konon lah) possession. I kinda gave it the chops but no one noticed. :( Those people who sit beside me everyday did not notice, my family at home who see me everyday don't notice and basically everyone else did not notice. Lai Ching (who is not same class with me and who I do not see everyday) noticed though but that was expected cos she always notices when I cut my hair...even if it is the slightest. Second person to notice (without me telling or giving hints of course) is a classmate of mine. It was a surprised that Yun Ling can suddenly ask me whether I cut my hair or not since I'm not that close to her....can't believe she noticed. Ureshi ^_^. Third and last person to notice was my grandma when I went for prayers this afternoon. Upon arrival at my uncle's house and the minute she saw me, she asked me, "Dah kacit rambut eh?" Man, I love her so much. She's the only one giving me all these support not to cut my hair, to keep it longer so I look more lady like and that long hair suits my face. She even asked me to style my hair into a bun, tie them in plaits and lots more. Too bad she don't know how to do them else I'd get her to tie my hair in different style everytime I stay with her. Kekeke....

Planning to stay with her soon so I can finish my Edea costume....unless I fork out some money to get myself a cheap electrical sewing machine. Plan to make an Ino costume as well for hecks....I might even go up to KL to meet some people for a Naruto gathering...so I was thinking..why not? :D Though they wanted me to cosplay as Sasuke too (which I was considering cos I've already cut my hair). Also want to make Anko's costume and might be doing Hinata's sensei's costume too. So I'll have 4 Naruto costumes....plan to do Sakura but that I'll need to send to a tailor (which means my mum will know).

And it's 3 more days till my official holidays. Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home