Sunday, January 18, 2004

Quote of the day: Patience is virtue.

Uuwaaaahhh.....I'm sooooo tired. Been cleaning the house since morning. Dad forgot to wake me up this morning also but luckily Kok Ee called me so I can wake up in time to send him to the bus station. Happy Holidays Kok Ee!!! Upon reaching home, I started helping my dad carry all the furniture out of the house cos we were going to wash the floor of the living room. And if that was not enough to make me tired, my mum asked me to clean a rack in the toilet so there I was scrubbing away. After that, there was still no rest for me. Helped my mum bake some short breads and after that, I myself made some biscuits. Well, can't really call them biscuits...they're cornflake biscuits lah. Easy. ^^

It does not help that I did not have a good night's sleep so my outing with Ee Lin to Mahkota Parade is postponed till tomorrow after class. And now I'm clearing my whole wardrobe and rearranging all my clothes so the amount 'tiredness' in my body is building up. Hope I can still concentrate tonight when doing the assignment project with Ee Lin.

And worst thing is, I got some more classes tomorrow!!! Kyaaaa..... but it's Business Law so I don't really mind cos Mdm Flora is absolutely wonderful and I know I won't fall asleep. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home