Friday, January 30, 2004

I'm in a very depressing state right now thus I will not be able to post all the things I wanna post about Chinese New Year, about some thoughts and about what's been going on for quite some time. Perhaps my blog will hardly be updated for about a week or so....depends. My Lego-Taggie will still be active cos I'll be checking occassionally. Just don't think I'll have time to post stuff cos I've been damn hell of a bloody busy right now.

Well, I'm so depressed seeing my grandma sick and being so weak and I've been helping her out and rushing her to the clinic for check ups and all. She's not been eating well and she can hardly move now cos of her lack in energy. And it pains me so much to see her so helpless and makes me wanna cry. All this and I got a mid term coming soon. Don't feel like studying cos I'd rather spend time with her and make her feel as comfortable as ever.

Depression is a very very painful experience and this is like.....one of the few times I'm feeling it. So those who see me and I don't look my happy self, do forgive me. Ugggguuuu.....I want someone to whine to and have a shoulder to cry on. *sniff* *sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home