Friday, February 06, 2004

Finally Chinese New Year is over. For those who failed to collect more ang pao by visiting friends......like me, then you'll just have to wait for next year. My only regret is not being able (not very free) to visit a few friend's house like Lai Ching's, Raelynne's, How Zan's, Huay Yin's, Li Yong's and Wei Kuei's. Well, time was not on my side and to top that, not many friends visited me either. Those who promised to come did not, and I was expecting this actually cos I think it's something I did wrong 2 years ago. Since then, she never visited my house for Chinese New Year anymore. She knows well enough that her time to visit is always the second day when my mum will normally cook a little something to eat for her and Alisa. (This year Lai Ching supposed to come but never so I sebat the rendang lah....ehhee...)

Anyways, I hope to visit all their houses next year cos I really regret it. It's not the ang pao but it's the tradition of visiting a friend's house, close friends especially for new year. :( Well, my grandmother had a mild stroke actually so I was constantly going to the hospital to visit her and all. I was there from 4PM till 8PM yesterday and I experienced a lot of things which made me feel sad. And hearing what Mdm Flora of my Business Law class said (she told us a story), made me feel even more sympathy. Well, she'll be going off next Saturday and someone else would be replacing her for about 3 weeks. NNNOOOOOOOOO..... I hope the other would be just as good cos I'm scared I can't cope up.

Anyways, postings will be less frequent but will be done during spare times, ok? Can't do this everyday lah. Very busy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home