Tuesday, February 17, 2004

UUuuwwwwaaaahhhh........:(

I can just cry out loud and screammmm!!!!! Lemme calm down a while and tell you of a story which happened today....

Once upon a time...*whacks self...be serious*

Ok, ok.... Today *sounds so lame... T_T*

Begin already..... So today I had classes like normal and all. And it's normal for me to go have lunch at 3 PM after my Auditing tutorial. (Though today I cooked lunch earlier so I did not really eat lunch...still, destination from 3 to 4 PM was Plaza Siswa) I have no idea why but today, we (Kok Ee, Ee Lin, Gek Suan and I) did not take the stairs, instead we waited for the lift. Fine... So we were there making jokes and all in the lift (some buttons were missing) and I told Ee Lin that even though the 'open door' button was missing, we can still activate that function and if there was the button, then it will also light up as well. How? By pushing the pushable part of the door. The lift will detect that the door must be open, thus the 'open door' light will be on. Well, that ain't so important.... I wanted to show her actually so when the lift reached ground floor, I pushed the pushable part of the door and said something to her. But seeing there were so many people who wanted to get into the lift, I decided to show her another day (if she does not get it....I think she got it even without me showing) and stepped out. I have no idea why but I tripped because there was something about 2 - 3 inches from the ground blocking my leg. Did not fall or anything though cos I was holding on to the door. Thing is, there was this tremendous good looking guy right in front of me, waiting to get in, and all I did was trip in front of him. There goes my chances of ever getting to know him better. Even if he does remember my face, he will recognise me as the klutz who tripped while exiting the lift in front of him. >_< Kyyyyaaaaa...... *screams in pillow like Lilo* So, yeah....I was like sooooooooo angry at myself. Argh!!!! You should ask Ee Lin or Gek Suan if you wanna know how I felt actually. Oh, can ask Kok Ee also. To sum it up: AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! *slaps own face ~ left, right, left, right*

After that was same old thing...hands hurt when copying tutorial answers, went to hospital and was glad to see my grandma can start eating soft things like mee sua and oatmeal. Now back here and posting.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still not over it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home