Monday, February 16, 2004

Nothing much happened today...same old story...class, boring, drew, scribbled, etc.

But since Mdm Flora will not be teaching us till next month, we were expecting a replacement lecturer for the time being to give us our weekly dose of Business Law. Unfortunately, he did not appear. Either he forgot or he did not even know is beyond my thoughts. Since we had no class, Diana mentioned she was going to Hang Tuah Mall to buy some pirated CDs (those who wanna catch a consumer of pirated stuff, be my guest :D)

We went in 2 seperate cars cos Amelia wanted to go back home first and I needed to be back by 5 PM. Amelia with Diana, myself with Kok Ee, Ee Lin and Gek Suan. We did not bump into each other there though. Hahahaa...seems that I was waiting for Diana's call and she was waiting for mine. >_<

Anyways, we (Kok Ee, Ee Lin, Gek Suan and I) have earlier decided to stop by a waffle shop in Hang Tuah Mall to grab their waffles which smell oh-so-nice-till-you-drool-over-it. I went there for one reason. My mission to find cosplay stuff. Clothes for Thye Shin and little trinkets for my props. Managed to find the jacket Thye Shin wanted (though might not be 100% similar) at a much cheaper price...about 50% the price we saw at Mahkota Parade. And it was much nicer than those at MP too. Saw some other clothes that would be possible for me to buy later on for future cosplays. ^_^ Though did not hit big with the trinklets cos after finding the jacket, I was so much more relieved and I abandoned my secondary objective. ^^;; We did get to eat our waffle but the honey they gave was soooooo little. Kedekut people!! I want my honey!!! (somehow that sounded so desperate >_<) Managed to find one thing for my props though....on our way back home. It was those meatball sized beads I needed but the ones I saw were on earrings. Might just buy that and cut the beads off the earrings. O.O No choice lah...

Managed to get home in time, only to find out that I did not have to rush cos I did not have to go to the hospital that early....I went at 6 PM in the end and came back at about 8 PM. Went home, ate, online, slept. Ohh....and from today onwards, you guys will see less of me online after midnight cos I'm supposed to be in bed latest at 1 AM now. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home