Saturday, February 14, 2004

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovers out there. But an even bigger wish for all my friends out there who I love oh-so-much....*muacks*

Well, today would be the day I see so many people feeling sad, lonely, abandoned,.... what else? Well, for me, I take it like any other day except perhaps for the sms received and given out (Lai Ching: Really sorry about that 2003 thing...forgot to edit lah... hahaha...). Lemme see, I spent half the evening at Pantai Medical Centre attending to my grandma (pat toh with her for V-Day) and then I got an sms from Alisa, asking me wanna go out tonight or not.

Hahaha...so I did. Alisa, Huwi Yin, Diana and myself went out for a drink at about 9.45 PM (I drove). We planned to head off to Juice Joint but as we passed the shop, Diana said that it was full so we decided to go to Gula Melaka instead. Surprisingly, we met Thye Shin along the main road while queuing at the traffic light. He was with his grandma and 2 small girls at the back....or so I thought so....I kinda found out later that one of the 'small girls' was actually his mum. >_< And I shouted, "Happy Valentine's Day... 3 chics in the car wei...." Either his mum would be pleased to hear that she's a chic or she might think I'm pure crazy. ~~>_<~~ Anyhow, not to waste time, I sped off once the light was green and even beat the red like. *sniggers*

With the jam, it was almost 10.30 upon reaching Gula Melaka. And too bad for us, the car park was full. It ain't big either and we were unlucky. Having doubts that Juice Joint is full, I drove there again and we got down to check this time. As I suspected, it was not full but the atmosphere was so nice. The place was decorated really nicely actually. ^_^ Brought out the Valentine's mood with all the love shaped paper cuttings hanging from the wall. =)

By the time we sat down, it was 1 hour from our departure time so....I kinda wasted that much time on the road. Messaged Ee Lin cos I know she was at Mahkota Parade with Ah Wei and told them that we're in Juice Joint so they can join us if they wanted. They arrived about 11.30 PM and we all left about 12.15 AM latest. Too bad Lai Ching was not able to join us as she was not free until 12 AM....and by the time she reached, we would have gone home already. >_< Don't worry, another day, ya?

All in all, it was a nice time drinking ice blended sour plum juice and sitting there reading Cleo and Lao Fu Zhi (a chinese comic) ~ yeah, they provide reading material and some games to customers ~ but it was a little boring there actually. No offence to those who went but I felt a little bored there.... :( Oh yeah, and I don't know why but I had a sudden crave to eat something there but then my willpower was fortunately strong enough to prevent me from buying some fried noodles for supper. Diet desu yo~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home