Friday, February 13, 2004

Ah heck...went to STAD today since yesterday was like....after office hours so I went to pay a visit to Pn Fauzianita. Too bad she's on medical leave from now till 17th....so, got to wait till then before I can meet her and ask her about the selling of stuffs thingie.

Already got the confirmation from APAC today regarding the CLC booking and it was approved. Better make sure I print it out just in case some people said they booked it. >_< Also, I sent an e-mail to FMD stating that we won't be selling anything for the time being. Until we get confirmation from Pn Fauzianita that it.... want them to make sure that the partitions, the tables, chairs and stage is ready for us...us... who booked first.

Ooohhh...and I saw Mr Yusri today and he was wearing a purple colour (not that dark, not that light) long sleeved v-neck t-shirt. And since he's like so damn thin, he looked sooooo gay. *shudders* I just hope I do not bump into him when he's with his gay partner.... *shudders more*

Dang, I'm supposed to blog about another funny thing that happened today but I can't recall it from my memory...blast it. >:( If I'm not mistaken, it's something to do with a girl..... a negress perhaps.... but I have no idea what. >_< If I remember, I'll blog, ok? ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home