Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Woahh....I saw a rugged guy who looks like a ganster in pasar malam today. He was wearing 6 earings on his left ear (can't see his right ear) and he had a nose ring too if I'm not mistaken. Clad in black, sleeveless top and baggy pants. And guess what he was holding in his hands? A shopping list!!! Awwww..... this is really a case where one should not judge a book by it's cover. 'Met' him at a stall selling eggs actually and my curiosity got the best of me cos I was wondering why would he be standing there. I think that he would be a good example to all those gangster like guys actually. You can be cool and hip and hot and all rounder a bad boy but when it comes to home stuff, you got to do it as well. ^_^

And since the hot topic now is about leng chai's or cute guys or handsome guys, there is actually a cute guy working in Pantai Medical Center. Well, not actually part of Pantai but he's working at a private cafeteria within Pantai. And he ain't that bad looking I'd say. Rather....cute. :D Only one down thing....he's a little blur on stuff and I found out that he could not actually speak English well...ah, darn. Should have started the conversation in Mandarin though my Mandarin sucks. Well, the first time I met him was when I was having lunch with my dad and bro. Today my mum asked me to buy some bread there and what do you know? He looks even cuter today. Kyyyaaaaa..... ^_^ Though I did not talk cos I just took the bread to the counter, gave him the money and said thank you. Awwwww.....

Seems that little Miss Legolase is getting all cheeky now eh? Kekeke.... perhaps it's just cos my luck in bumping into cute guys are more these days. Hehehe... =)

Oh, and by the way....there are actually 3 or 4 more posts before the tripping in front of the cute guy post, ya? Just in case some people did not know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home