Friday, March 19, 2004

Frustrated to the MAX!!

Well did you guys miss me or did you guys miss me, eh? =) Or did you not visit my blog for the past week cos you know that there will be no updates? >_>

Aaaannnnyyywwaaayyysss....

I'm back for a while now so I'm...here. Nyehahaa... I'm kinda crazy today. Pardon me cos I almost did go crazy cos something happened to my modem and I was not able to go online for the past 3 days. 3 days for crying out loud. Arghhh..... What more will all the tension built up in me to release it online for a couple of minutes, only to find out I can't be connected to the bloody line. >_<

Well, I am hell of a pissed actually and perhaps I still am but not as pissed as I was yesterday. Or today morning for that matter. To those who said FBL students are the most relaxed students of MMU, I'll just ask you to go and DIE!!! You DO NOT know how hard it is for us to cope with our studies with all the assignments to do. And the worse part is, sometimes the topic hardly relates to our subject. And we have to do TONNES of research just to answer the topic and read tonnes of articles. So to those mentioned earlier: Shut Up. I do not regret taking this course or anything but DO NOT compare what you're going through with what you assume we're going through just cos you think we're having a much easier time compared to you.

Assignments have really been the killer for the past few days. You do not have to know how hard it was or how many articles I have to read.... or even how many errors I have to deal with while editing for the whole group. All you guys need to know is that I have hardly enough sleep due to these stupid assignments and even I was able to do the assignments, all those editing would have drained me out also. Imagine sleeping at 2.30AM the earliest everyday for the past week. There was once where I was doing it till about 3.30AM and I accidentally slept in the living room. How sad was that? Not to mention this morning. Slept at 4.30AM this morning.... I guess this is my new record of stayed up just to complete the assignment. ARGHHH!!!! That is the only word which can represent how I feel.

And pardon to those who somehow know what and who I am talking about here but this is MY BLOG and I have EVERY RIGHT to whine here as much as I want. (Damn how I wish my boyfriend is beside me now :p) Truth to be told, this is the last straw and I am NOT going to sit around and be bullied anymore. I have already made up my mind to drop out of my assignment group due to extreme pressure. I don't want to be the one working my ass of everytime and letting passengers take away those free marks. And the time used for me to make sure the assignment is perfect would be the time they enjoy themselves or study for finals or just sleep and do nothing. I seriously have had enough of grammatical headache to last me a life time. Even worse, plagarism. My say on this would be, "If I don't mind you plagarising for this assignment, you might as well just highlight the sentences you wanted to plagarise and make my life easier when I PARAPHRASE it." Heck, some people can't even do it properly. They end up with spelling mistakes and they do, although not often, leave out the most important points from the article. *drops dead* I'd rather re-write the parts rather than trying to salvage it. Heck, that WAS what I did and this would mean that I am doing the job of 2 or 3 people PLUS I need to edit the whole assignment also. Dammit if they were to give me that type of work, I might as well just be an editor and that's it. Cos I'll end up doing more than my own part also. An editor is supposed to check grammar and make sure the flow of the assignment is nice. Not re-write certain sections and checking with the textbook, online, articles, etc just to make sure the facts are correct.

Think I better stop here cos I am somehow feeling very hot and I know my blood is boiling. Don't want to be a tomato just yet. >_< But one thing for sure is, I'm not going to keep quite and get trampled on anymore. Last trimester's results were bad enough for me to feel guilty of myself for the next 2 years I'll be in MMU. Enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home