Monday, March 22, 2004

New Layout nyo~!

Nyohohoh.... another new layout within just a few weeks. Well, this was cos Masami's Chii and my Freya are kinda like mirror layouts. I prefer calling Masami's blog layout my layout's Gemini and vice versa. (influenced by X ~ nyaaaa.... Kamui-sama.....) To view her layout, click on .:caRRoT KiSS:. at the right hand side of my blog. ^_^

Frankly speaking, I love the other layout Masami created more than this....mainly cos it was blue so when Masami gets bored of her layout (seems that she always does these past few weeks) and changes into one without a Gemini for me (or someone curi that Gemini from me >_< ), then I shall revert back to my other Chii layout. ^_^ Perhaps when I got a lot of layouts next time, I can change them like every week or every fortnight nyo~! :D Oh, and I'll still get to feast my eyes on the blue Chii layout..... nyehahaha... how? Hi-mi-tsu (se-cr-et)

Oh, and before someone shoot me or something, it's not that I hate this layout. I just loved that better. If I rate this 9/10, that would be 10/10. Savvy? ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home