Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas at Lee Na's

Woooo.... just got back from Lee Na's house and it was SUPER fun there. It was more than I anticipated... seeing that I assumed I would go there, hang out with Lee Na and Huay Yin talking a lot and all. But what we did (well, Huay Yin was not there since Lee Na could not contact her) was way out of my imagination. For one thing, I met Varn (I got no idea how to spell her name, sorry) there after like so long. And she still remembers me. Awww....I felt so touched seeing that I was clueless when she said "hi" to me, and she even remembered my name. O_O Though after Lee Na "introduced" (for the 2nd time since she forgot we've met before) her to me, everything came back to me and I so totally remember her.

Well, skip here, skip there.... Ate a little.... and then... my face got warm. Knowing this, I straight away knew Lee Na put alcohol in my so called Ribena + Lemonade drink. And being there with her uncles, brother and her brother's friends, well... including her of course, myself and Varn are somewhat... "forced" to drink as well. I know myself well enough to know that my ears are gonna be super red very soon and seeing that I'm allergic to alcohol, it's no wonder I'm scratching like mad when typing this. ^_^ Anyhow, after the first drink I had vodka + sprite + lime and after that some Autralian red wine and after that a whole full glass of Sheridan (god knows how to spell this). Bottoms-up is a nice experience too. XD Though the wine was too... bleh for bottoms-up. I prefer Port better than red wine (since I went to the vineyard when I was in Australia and tried all 3 kinds of wine sold there). I stopped after Sheridan and did not continue with Shivas (did I get the spelling right?). They even had unchilled beer. Yuck~!

Well, I left at 11.45PM and now I'm here. A really weird but fun night I'd say. Not forgetting tiring since I was out the whole day. Gonna bathe tomorrow since tonight's (or today morning) is just too late. :p I am buchuk tonight (well, I bathed in the afternoon so not so buchuk). *sticks tongue out to Amelia*

PS: I'm not posting in a drunk state. ^_^ I'm not even half drunk. XD

Note: Ooohh....guess what? It's genap a week since my previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home