Friday, December 17, 2004

Unyah~!

Well, was thinking of making another quiz about myself but I just scratched the idea. No point having it when some people cheat and some take it countless times as different people. I really don't see the point for that to happen again thus... I'm not gonna. Save me the trouble at the same time. XD

Why did I suddenly think about this? Cos there is this one question I wanted to ask in my quiz (if I had made it). Hmmm...what question you ask? Well... nothing much. Just... what is my favourite "sound" nowadays? Answer? Look above (my title). Hehehe... I dunno where I got that from but I was suddenly saying this word so many times. Unyah~! Unyao~! Nyu~! Nya~! Nyao~! Nyo~! But not the Kya~! I used to last time. XD Wonder why? LOL.

Oh, and I tend to use A LOT of "LOL" nowadays also. Heh, the influence of Lineage II. Well, I just can't be extremely genki here today (I got no idea why) but everytime I visit this particular forum I frequent, I'll be nya~! Nyo~! Unyah~! etc everywhere. Hehehe...guess it's cos everyone there is kinda super genki also.

Nyo~! Hope to post about the Comic Fiesta thing tomorrow nya~! Gomen nasai... I was busy going out today and also cleaning the house. ^_^ Matte da ne nyu~!

Bai bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home